• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Pats suck, their fans are even worse.

0jXPFSW.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Setting records. Getting W's.

9LlOApO.png

I think funneling crowd noise should be a design feature in all future stadiums. Pretty sure that other fanbases are just as wild and loud but the stadiums dont concentrate the sound. Lkke in arrowhead it is said to be ridiculously loud.

cdyhybrid

I think funneling crowd noise should be a design feature in all future stadiums. Pretty sure that other fanbases are just as wild and loud but the stadiums dont concentrate the sound. Lkke in arrowhead it is said to be ridiculously loud.

Arrowhead's crowd is great. Not our fault that owners decide to hire Luddites to design their stadiums ;)

methodman

Banned
Such a bad game by Kap. His redzone reads were just fucking awful.

Great win for the Seahawks, congrats to their fans. Only player who really showed up for us was Aldon Smith - who might be a top 3 Defensive Player in the NFL right now.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Great win for the Seahawks, congrats to their fans. Only player who really showed up for us was Aldon Smith - who might be a top 3 Defensive Player in the NFL right now.
Yeah, our pass protection was still spotty with your line blowing it up on occasion. Hope Okung's toe isn't too bad, or we'll have to see how good Bowie really is soon.

cdyhybrid

If small hands was still with the 9ers, you can beat they would have at least put up 17 points.

Yup - thanks Harbs for trading the best QB on the roster for nothing!

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 1m
"One day we're going to put together a game indicative of how we prepare and play. Today wasn't it." - @maxunger60 #SFvsSEA

We're not done.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 1m
"One day we're going to put together a game indicative of how we prepare and play. Today wasn't it." - @maxunger60 #SFvsSEA

We're not done.
Yeah, we don't even have all our main players on the field and our execution on offense still leaves much to be desired, and those penalties! God dammit, Unger, what were you doing tonight.

Milchjon

So many thunderstorm delays.

Also Pats>Bills>Carolina~Seattle>SF>Packers.

Pretty sure that makes us the best team in the league or something.

Furyous

Richard Sherman sent missiles at Skip Baseless after the game. Russell Wilson is the best QB in his draft class and more of a proven winner in college. Having said that, fuck both the 9ers and She-Hawks. Byrdgang are coming for the crown.

The Ravens still FUCKING SUCK. Why did you have to mess up our shot at Teddy Bridgewater? JC will win more games than old man Weeden.

cajunator

Banned
You disgust me, question; how can you be a dispatcher overnight? Aren't you stuck in a room by yourself all night?

Theres several people at night.

one for houston/beaumont
one for memphis/nashville/birmingham
one for san antonio/jackson ms
one for dallas/ft worth
one for shreveport/monroe
one for lake charles/alexandria/lafayette
one for baton rouge/new orleans/gulfport

all in this room.

Wrayfield

So I went to the Pats-Jets game, or whatever you call what they played, and Baby-Tebow Himself punished me for my horrendous sin by pissing down on me for an entire half.

I shall not sin again.

Also, I dunno why, but I'm very pessimistic about the Fins. 2-0 after two okay-ish games, some big teams coming up.... can't quite enjoy this season so far. Probably too used to losing all the time.

cdyhybrid

So I went to the Pats-Jets game, or whatever you call what they played, and Baby-Tebow Himself punished me for my horrendous sin by pissing down on me for an entire half.

I shall not sin again.

Also, I dunno why, but I'm very pessimistic about the Fins. 2-0 after two okay-ish games, some big teams coming up.... can't quite enjoy this season so far. Probably too used to losing all the time.

Wins are wins brah!

Milchjon

I shall not sin again.

You cheering for us helped us win!

You're a good man.

Wrayfield

You cheering for us helped us win!

You're a good man.

I actually left in the fourth. Went to the hotel bar to watch it. Saw a miserably excuse for a bar fight between an old-ass Jets fan and some Pats douche. That was kinda funny. I clapped politely twice when Bruschi talked at half time, but that's about it. Nice stadium though, gotta admit.

I won't completely shit on Alex Smith this week, as the middle of the offensive line continues to be a problem, and Reid was being Reid and throwing it on every down. That said, even though I know he won't, as it's not his nature, Smith needs to throw the ball down the field, even if it's sailing a pass over a receiver's head.

At least a wide receiver was the leading receiver this week. Baby steps for baby hands.

Small sample size, but I really like what I'm seeing from the defense. Their aggression will kill them at some point (especially Denver), but it's a welcome change of pace from the horseshit Romeo called.

Obviously Flowers was torched early, but only allowed 4 for 41 in the second half. The FOX crew said Sutton was rolling safety help over to his side, but I didn't see it for the most part.

I expect the usual display of horrific Thursday night football this week. Hopefully the Chiefs can go one more week without their flaws destroying them.

As of right now with the Raiders, I hope we keep Dennis Allen and Jason Tarver as Head Coach, and Defensive Coordinator, I really like what they're doing with the team.

Also the Coaching Carousel has got to stop.

Vesmir

Banned
We were undisciplined, outmatched on rushing vs. their D, and Wilson really needs to trust his arm. Good to see Lynch back, though.

On a side note, I watched the game with a bunch of Niners fans (that's all there is where I live). Man, they complain about any little thing. Damn.

On another side note, that spinning the ball penalty was stupid for every reason.

Who am I kidding? This organization is rotten from the top down, starting with Jerry Richardson...I still remember when there were reports we were going to interview Jim Harbaugh and Richardson laughed it off with a "who's Jim Harbaugh?"

The man is a more private Al Davis/Jerry Jones, but at least those two were crazy in search of wins, not crazy in search of profit margin.

Admit that I was right about Newton. He's an awful QB and he's not a franchise QB in the least. In fact, if I were the Panthers, I'd tank this season and try to land a college QB. Newton is one dimensional and teams have learned to stack the box so he'll continually make errant passes that overshoot the receiver by ten yards. It's not like Newton is going to stick around with Carolina anyway so go ahead and secure a future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom