• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
dam these steelers is dun.

dun as a cake on lil jimmies birthday

dun like a cookie after it been dip in all da milk

dun, d-u-n-n

dun

purriod

789shadow

Banned
Stick a fork in the Steelers. Doesn't get any easier as they play another Dalton clone in Cuntler next week. If the D can't force turnovers (and they have literally proven over the past 2+ seasons that they cannot), then the O can't sustain long drives because they suck.

0-3 incoming.

The good news? We have Zoltan Mesko. Automatic awesomeness.
We shall punt our way to the first pick!

harSon

Banned
I don't know about other Steelers fans, but I'm happy as fuck we're this bad. It's clear we weren't going to win a Super Bowl this season, let alone be competitive for the division. I'd rather see us completely shit the bed and get an excellent draft pick, instead of scrape by an average to below average season and lose out on top talent in the draft.

Sometimes DeCastro is just dumb.

Before the season I said 8-8.

That was before I saw this team play.

5-11

Steelers look Walter Abercrombie's Steelers below average.

Too much meanness in this thread.

I am with that brony person. You guys need to be nice.

Its not all about winning and losing.
Think of it this way. Drowney for Clowney. Start rebuilding that D, get a RB and some receivers, fire Haley; and you guys are on your way. Rots is still a better QB than Fluke-o and Red Rifle.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The only hope the Steelers have of winning games this year is if Ben carries the offense. Haley put the game in his hands in the second half and Roethlisberger played like ass. Just no hope if he isn't on his game.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't know about other Steelers fans, but I'm happy as fuck we're this bad. It's clear we weren't going to win a Super Bowl this season, let alone be competitive for the division. I'd rather see us completely shit the bed and get an excellent draft pick, instead of scrape by an average to below average season and lose out on top talent in the draft.

This only works if we cut all the scrap on the team and completely rebuild which we probably needed to do 2 years ago. But we wont. We're a team in crisis. We think we're reloading for the last couple when we should of been rebuilding. The draft class misses are also catching up

This only works if we cut all the scrap on the team and completely rebuild which we probably needed to do 2 years ago. But we wont. We're a team in crisis. We think we're reloading for the last couple when we should of been rebuilding. The draft class misses are also catching up

Ugh. I hate all the doom and gloom.

This offense sucks. No running backs, no playmakers after Brown. There are good signs though. Adams and Gilbert are starting to look good. Decastro will be something. Whole O-line is raw, but improving.

I said at the beginning of the season that you guys need to forget about the playoffs this year. Offense is crippled and terrible but spare me the blow up the team crap.

bionic77

All that shit you talk about Brady.

you suck biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
You barely beat the Bills and Jets.

Your team sucks ass too and Brady looked washed up on Thursday. The Pats only won because they have competent coaching to cover up for the shit team. That won't work against anyone good.

Greg

I haven't even played an online game of anything for PS3/Vita in a year and I just get this from some wannabe Greg:
SecbRJV.jpg

harSon

Banned

It's not like we're not missing Pouncey, Heath Miller and Bell. We have the pieces to build upon, they just need to stay healthy.

Steelers play Chicago next. Despite Cutler's tendency to throw the timely interception, this should be a rough game. After that, they go up against Minnesota. Considering they couldn't stop Benjarvus Green-Ellis, of all people, AP is going to have a field day. Luckily you guys have the Jets afterwards.
2-0>-0-2

suck it!!!!!
You aren't the only ones! PeyPey comin'.

ok..counting preseason

2-11 in the last 13 games

remove preseason

still 2-7 in their last nine games. This is not a good football team, and it's a below average receiving corp.

Antonio Brown is a #2. Without Heath Miller who is the big receiver that can consistently win matchups?

harSon

Banned
Pouncey is overrated.

The real loss is Miller. Dude is Ben's safety valve. 3rd and Long? Miller got this.

Lol, he's not overrated. Our interior run offense is infinitely better when he's playing, and as long as he doesn't have to abandon his game because of the incompetence of the people to his right and left, he's one of the best at his position.

Lol, he's not overrated. Our interior run offense is infinitely better when he's playing, and as long as he doesn't have to abandon his game because of the incompetence of the people to his right and left, he's one of the best at his position.

Can't stay healthy, gives up a lot of pressure over the middle and starting last season - penalty prone. Pouncey is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom