• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Is it possible that Mike Tomlin is as dumb as Singletary but gets away with it because of his amazing good looks?
I wasn't paying much attention to the game at the time, so when a flag was thrown and he was clapping, I started to think the the Bengals defense was on the field. Nope.

Is it possible that Mike Tomlin is as dumb as Singletary but gets away with it because of his amazing good looks?
It's not Tomlin, I'm telling you all it's the cancer Haley. If your team would get a different offensive coordinator you'd probably be amazed. Haley is team poison!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I've gone to BWW many, many times and I've never, ever seen someone mix sauces. Or smile with their mouth covered in ranch. That commercial is so fucking off-putting.

Omar Epps does look good, no?

Fricken Steelers. Who didn't know these undersized receivers would underperform. Ben needs a TARGET or he's not nearly as effective. He's not a precision passer.

Tomlin is the head coach. He picks the coordinators. That's his fucking job and he picked a loser.
To be fair, I don't think he realized what he was acquiring, but by now they need to consider pulling a "Cameron" like the Ravens did before their season is beyond salvaging.

harSon

Banned
Omar Epps does look good, no?

Fricken Steelers. Who didn't know these undersized receivers would underperform. Ben needs a TARGET or he's not nearly as effective. He's not a precision passer.

Uhhhh he's pretty accurate. But there's no QB in the game who can succeed with a shit offensive line, no running game and a receiving core who can't catch/get open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom