• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one year, I'm not afraid of any team from the AFC North.

Really, how can you tell this early? I mean, if you had only seen last night's game, you'd think the 49ers were complete loltrash

Sure do hate life.

C'mon, Jak. You hate life because the Steelers might have to go 3 years without a Super Bowl appearance, meanwhile your beloved Pirates have all but made the playoffs for the first time in 21 years.

harSon

Banned
Whenever a ball is deflected when were on defense, the balls bounces opposite of all of our defenders, but flip the script and the ball is like a fucking homing missile to the opposing defense.

Hunter S.

13 and fucken 3 correct game predictions in a week does not get me first place. Fuck the Bungles forever. Hope they they go Super Bowless forever. Bitch. Fuck. Cunt.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
How much longer until he becomes the number 1 back?

Soon if he keeps this up. He looked fantastic every time he touched the ball and he is starting to block better in pass protection.

bionic77

O-line can't be blamed tonight. Velasco did a great job.
Ben was getting crushed all night dude.

You want to see what a good line look at the Bungles. They ran it at will and Dalton had all day back there. If he was average in the first half we lose by 30.

Ugh fuck this. Going to watch Master and Commander.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
LOL STEELERS! Hahahahahahahaha. Wow, just give them the first down. Hahaha.

LJ11

How much longer until he becomes the number 1 back?
These coaches hate rookie backs in pass protection.

I mean you have AJ, Gresham, and Eifert, it shouldn't be this hard to run the ball, they won't stack the box with that many threats. Dalton sucks though...

Gruden keeps talking about not having a fullback but who fucking cares, few teams have one, its a single back league. I'm sure they'll give him the ball more in the coming weeks, would be dumb not to.

bionic77

Surprise - Ben gets the changes he wants to the offense and now it's a bunch of long throws Ben can't make.
Ben played like shit too but it isn't like he got any help.

Honestly our defense did not hold them to 20 as much as Dalton did. A real qb is going to set some records against us.

I am sure we will do nothing to react. The Tomlin way!

bionic77

What game were you watching? Ben had all day to miss receivers down the field.
Must have been a different game entirely. I saw missed blocks and him getting rushed for much of the night. Not like he did anything when they did their job either but I would give the line a C in pass blocking and a D for the run.

Stick a fork in the Steelers. Doesn't get any easier as they play another Dalton clone in Cuntler next week. If the D can't force turnovers (and they have literally proven over the past 2+ seasons that they cannot), then the O can't sustain long drives because they suck.

0-3 incoming.

The good news? We have Zoltan Mesko. Automatic awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom