• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

What did I say?? :(

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome ShaneB! Fuck the haters, stand strong with us!

Thanks to you both :)

But everyone needs to stop shitting all over each new person that declares their allegiance. We must be scary as fuck.

Before I claimed myself a Seahawks fan, I'm sure I was just random casual football fan x that popped in, but now it seems I've pissed off too many people :( I'd give everyone a hug if I could!

Who's the most insular Sports-GAF?

I'll throw in my vote for MMA-GAF.

Fuck you sponge, you fuckin sponge fuck sponge. I hope somebody wrings you out you fuckin sponge.

kCsCpJb.gif

Zee-Row

Banned
Bucs home opener is not Blacked out! But we will probably get our asses handed to us by the Saints. Too much dysfunction with the Bucs and I heard a rumor on local sports radio that Josh Freeman might be having a drug problem that the team is keeping under wraps.

ChanHuk

Banned
Maybe it's just the old in me, but what the fuck does a sponge even mean? Sounds fucking stupid, sorry Chan but that is some dumbass slang imo.

You're a fuckin old. Its a Simpsons reference, Otto thought and accepted that Homer called him a bum and Bart reiterated that he called him a sponge not bum. Otto goes into rampage mode.

Bucs home opener is not Blacked out! But we will probably get our asses handed to us by the Saints. Too much dysfunction with the Bucs and I heard a rumor on local sports radio that Josh Freeman might be having a drug problem that the team is keeping under wraps.

Taco Bell is a drug now?

Syrinx

Okay, this one just sounds too out there. But goddamn, this is a mess we've got on our hands.

effzee

Normally in games that don't affect the Eagles at all, I root for the underdogs.

But the way Rex Ryan continues to be a moron and the way the whole organization did Sanchez, I will have to root for Lord Brady to bring down the hammer on these fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom