• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be at the niners/colts game next weekend! just me and the boys!

the last time we were in san fran we went to a strip club out there. now i will say that as much as i love the city of san fran, the women are obviously below par for me coming for LA. everytime i go to san fran and go out to the bars/etc the night before the niners game there are a bunch of 6's and 7's around but nothing truly great. so last year we go to a strip club and holy fuck... absolutely awful. the worst strip club ever and this is with a fucking $10 cover (jewed down from $20) AND on a saturday night so this is their A-team. fucking ridiculous. girls with small to modest titties, scars, bellies, ratty hair.... just real bad.

the moral of the story is don't go to strip clubs in san fran unless its a male strip club

Spinluck

Unless the QB is running. dat 8.6 YPC for pryor

terelle-pryor-stiffarm-landry-2.gif

:'(

Miguel

i'll be at the niners/colts game next weekend! just me and the boys!

the last time we were in san fran we went to a strip club out there. now i will say that as much as i love the city of san fran, the women are obviously below par for me coming for LA. everytime i go to san fran and go out to the bars/etc the night before the niners game there are a bunch of 6's and 7's around but nothing truly great. so last year we go to a strip club and holy fuck... absolutely awful. the worst strip club ever and this is with a fucking $10 cover (jewed down from $20) AND on a saturday night so this is their A-team. fucking ridiculous. girls with small to modest titties, scars, bellies, ratty hair.... just real bad.

the moral of the story is don't go to strip clubs in san fran unless its a male strip club

You're missing the game of the year biiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

1012878_10101228563935196_167648479_n.jpg

It's Sunday Night.

same thing! i still have to work the next day!

and i will tell you 2 things about candle stick. no, 3 things:

1. it is the shittiest stadium in the league
2. plan to get there 3 hours early so you can actually be at your seats by kickoff
3. from the second the game ends, add 2-3 hours before you are on the freeway (which is about half a mile away from where you parked)

speaking of parking, when you're coming into the stadium i would recommend that you pay the $20 and park at one of the local businesses rather than inside the stadium. the walk is longer but its much easier to get out of that shit hole

Pats probably suck but a win is a win. I liek that the rookies showed that they can make plays, just need to catch it.

And lol fuck you Jets and Bills, cant even beat the Pats when they suck, if not now then when?

Miguel

same thing! i still have to work the next day!

and i will tell you 2 things about candle stick. no, 3 things:

1. it is the shittiest stadium in the league
2. plan to get there 3 hours early so you can actually be at your seats by kickoff
3. from the second the game ends, add 2-3 hours before you are on the freeway (which is about half a mile away from where you parked)

speaking of parking, when you're coming into the stadium i would recommend that you pay the $20 and park at one of the local businesses rather than inside the stadium. the walk is longer but its much easier to get out of that shit hole
Oh I'm sure it's a fucking awful stadium. We're getting there early to tailgate with the group of Texans fans that'll be traveling as well. There were a TON of people in San Diego last week.

1235125_10151613379492765_1021544986_n.jpg

I think the crowd for the Niners game will be the same or maybe bigger due to it being the biggest road game of the year.

Jesus Pats are trash. Wish we got to play them game 2 again this year. If Gronk comes back strong and healthy, Amendola heals and stays healthy, and the young-ings learn how to actually catch the fucking ball, they can be good later on but that is a lot of ifs.

Narag

I like how that picture makes it look like Texans fans are airlifted in. Chargers blackout averted thanks to crisis response like this.

We have an offense that misses its top 3 weapons. Gronk, Danny and Vereen. There aren't a lot of team that would do a whole lot better than we are doing now.

It is what it is. I just hope they don't bring Gronk back too early.

LJ11

Pats probably suck but a win is a win. I liek that the rookies showed that they can make plays, just need to catch it.

And lol fuck you Jets and Bills, cant even beat the Pats when they suck, if not now then when?

lol, maybe when they get competent fucking QBs, or hall of fame skill players.

look how average to below average your team looks with the same quality skill players as other teams in the division, still have the QB though, for a couple of more years anyway.

Doesn't work that way. Even I know that at some point the luck runs out. Its only matter of time before the changing of the guard. In every division.

True, but they still have to beat the Pats to get there. Pats played like shit and still won.
Maybe the luck runs out later or maybe the team comes together and plays better. It will be fun to watch though.

MechDX

Sunday Night Football....against the Niners....IN Candlestick....Schaub is the QB....and Miguel will be there....

Barwin_original.gif

We have an offense that misses its top 3 weapons. Gronk, Danny and Vereen. There aren't a lot of team that would do a whole lot better than we are doing now.

It is what it is. I just hope they don't bring Gronk back too early.

Not trying to be a smartass but as a fan this would be a huge concern for me. Remember what I said about Amendola returning last week in Buffalo after grimacing in pain? This could get really ugly, really fast.

Not trying to be a smartass but as a fan this would be a huge concern for me. Remember what I said about Amendola returning last week in Buffalo after grimacing in pain? This could get really ugly, really fast.

Playing Danny probably was stupid, but they needed him for the team to win. Still I hope they don't make that mistake with Gronkilicious.

Didn't watch the game, but it seems Brady played like shit. Funny how that goes when you have no one to throw to

I need to watch the game, but seems like Brady played okay, but everybody else pretty much dropped the ball (literally).

squicken

Playing Danny probably was stupid, but they needed him for the team to win. Still I hope they don't make that mistake with Gronkilicious.

I need to watch the game, but seems like Brady played okay, but everybody else pretty much dropped the ball (literally).

185 yards on 39 attempts sounds awful to me. Belichick flushed the season when he got stingy with Welker. Anyone who watches football knows that Danny is glass. Welker's greatest skill is taking the punishment inside the numbers and not getting hurt

Caja 117

Basically, too many drop passes or rokies not taking their routes and down the stretch Brady started twrowing bad passes out of frustation.

but also if the jets had an average NFL QB they blow you out

If we don't have such an elite D you mean ?

185 yards on 39 attempts sounds awful to me. Belichick flushed the season when he got stingy with Welker. Anyone who watches football knows that Danny is glass. Welker's greatest skill is taking the punishment inside the numbers and not getting hurt

Captain Obvious.

Basically, too many drop passes or rokies not taking their routes and down the stretch Brady started twrowing bad passes out of frustation.

Sounds great!

such football acumen

He sounds like Johan Cruijf (One of the best soccer players ever). He always says shit like that.

"If you can't win, you gotta make sure you don't lose"
"When we have the ball, they can't score"
"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained better"
"If you score one more goal than the other team, you win"

Spinluck

What's strange about this is I had a dream (it was last year, but I didn't forget it) that we were playing the Colts, and they were up 15 -13 in the 4th quarter with ~13:00 left. Couldn't see the field, only the scoreboard for some reason. Don't know if it was a playoff game or the up coming game, but it was in the dome.

Godslay the profit?

Lol, yeah, I'm looking forward to that game. I expect a standing ovation for PeyPey before the game. Then we will attempt to defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom