• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BUDXWtpCUAAaoTx.png

I would say no. Don't have a 3DS so I cant verify
Looking around, it seems to be the original arcade wii VC version that didn't have NFL rosters. I didn't even realize such a thing existed.

Hopes and dreams crushed. This must be what it feels like to be a jets fan. :(

Patricia Traina @Patricia_Traina 3m

Good news folks. Prince Amukamara was back at practice today.

Good news, indeed.

Fewell said yesterday that Terrell Thomas will be primarily in the slot on Sunday so Thomas vs Welker it is.

Remyzero

I thought this was post worthy. I'm new on the block.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com - Mike Florio

Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Josh Freeman overslept and missed a team photo last week. It's a story the team might have leaked in order to bolster their case to replace him as team captain.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Well last nights game was a disappointment, was an ugly game.

Jets D line continued to look good but man do the safeties suck, giving everything up deep. Got lucky the rookies on the Pats don't know how to catch yet.

Geno needs to get better from this, should have ran the ball more.

Ivory looked good until he fumbled.

ShaneB

Colasante

Wow, losing Vick Ballard is a huge blow to the Colts' season. Not that's he a world beater or anything, but Bradshaw's guaranteed to miss time and when he does, Donald Brown isn't a quality starting running back. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Colts deal for another RB soon.

Probably too absurd to mention, probably will never happen, but I think trading Maurice Jones-Drew to the Colts could potentially be a win-win for both the Jaguars and Colts.

Wow, losing Vick Ballard is a huge blow to the Colts' season. Not that's he a world beater or anything, but Bradshaw's guaranteed to miss time and when he does, Donald Brown isn't a quality starting running back. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Colts deal for another RB soon.

Probably too absurd to mention, probably will never happen, but I think trading Maurice Jones-Drew to the Colts could potentially be a win-win for both the Jaguars and Colts.
Plus it hurts them even more this year because of how much more they were trying to establish the run versus last season. Getting the running game going with that o-line and those backs was already going to be a challenge (and in the short-term that's especially true against Miami) but now it just seems like a pipe dream. I imagine it won't be long before Luck is passing 40-50 times a game.

MechDX

I said MJD as I read your first paragraph. lol

No way they deal him to a divisional rival. I see the Jags trying to deal him around week 4/5 when all hope is officially lost. I got a weird feeling the Broncos have an all in attitude and will make a run at him

My Korean roommate started watching the game with me last night and asking questions about how football works.

I told him you may as well not watch this game because this is not how football is supposed to work.

GOD DAMMIT, DONALD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom