• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, losing Vick Ballard is a huge blow to the Colts' season. Not that's he a world beater or anything, but Bradshaw's guaranteed to miss time and when he does, Donald Brown isn't a quality starting running back. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Colts deal for another RB soon.

Probably too absurd to mention, probably will never happen, but I think trading Maurice Jones-Drew to the Colts could potentially be a win-win for both the Jaguars and Colts.

I think McGahee is still available. Might bring him in.

WedgeX

Banned
Wow, losing Vick Ballard is a huge blow to the Colts' season. Not that's he a world beater or anything, but Bradshaw's guaranteed to miss time and when he does, Donald Brown isn't a quality starting running back. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Colts deal for another RB soon.

Probably too absurd to mention, probably will never happen, but I think trading Maurice Jones-Drew to the Colts could potentially be a win-win for both the Jaguars and Colts.

The Lions have mikel LeShoure to trade right now. He's a solid runner.

Mindlog

Any NFL gaffers who like Pokemon, some guy on reddit made it that every team was represented by a Pokemon. Check it out, it's pretty neat. It also has some new gen Pokemon so you old people will be out of your comfort zone.

http://m.imgur.com/a/CpbCp
I don't know a damned thing about Pokemon, but that Tampa Bay logo seems about right :\
EVyH3vY.jpg

effzee

Just came back from the doctor...

ITS A BOY! BLACK BAR ALL ACROSS THAT ULTRASOUND!

Next week when I am at the Eagles TNF game getting him an Eagles baby jersey.

MechDX

Why aren't The Texans trying to trade Foster and get the most for him while his value is still relatively high?

Because Foster and Tate are great complimentary backs. Foster sees the hole develop and glides into it with a good burst. Tate sees the hole and just attacks it and anyone near it. Texans offense is a lot about play action and to do that teams need to respect your run game. Foster isn't done as many like to say and Tate is a free agent next year.

kept UDFA Cierre Wood on the roster because he mimics Foster almost to a T.

My Korean roommate started watching the game with me last night and asking questions about how football works.

I told him you may as well not watch this game because this is not how football is supposed to work.

On the flip side, it would have been a great chance to explain the concept of 3-and-Out.

Sucky news about Ballard, wonder if Bradshaw is ready to actually pick up the load. On the bright side for Colts fans, Dungy and Marvin are candidates for the HoF. Might be the first time anybody has seen Marvin since he retired*!

minus his last shooting victim. Harrison > Hernandez

Because Foster and Tate are great complimentary backs. Foster sees the hole develop and glides into it with a good burst. Tate sees the hole and just attacks it and anyone near it. Texans offense is a lot about play action and to do that teams needs to respect your run game. Foster isn't done as many like to say and Tate is a free agent next year.

kept UDFA Cierre Wood on the roster because he looks almost like foster when he runs.

Foster is declining.

effzee

Both Steelers Bengals games are in primetime this year, one is on SNF and one is on MNF. Seems odd to do both of those games.

I think networks are banking on Bengals being a great team and Steelers rebounding.

Besides division matches usually end up being pretty important.

I think networks are banking on Bengals being a great team and Steelers rebounding.

Besides division matches usually end up being pretty important.

Congrats on having a boy.

Steelers Ravens I would get but Steelers Bengals are just boring games no matter what.

Just watched a video on that Assassins Creed Pirate game.

Looks really fun, and thats coming from a guy who only liked the second game. Probably because this game basically looks like a mystical pirate simulation as opposed to lame ass Ass Creed.

Zeke

Just came back from the doctor...

ITS A BOY! BLACK BAR ALL ACROSS THAT ULTRASOUND!

Next week when I am at the Eagles TNF game getting him an Eagles baby jersey.
grats man thats awesome still got 4 more weeks till I find out what we're having ;(

effzee

grats man thats awesome still got 4 more weeks till I find out what we're having ;(

Thanks everyone! Yeah doctor said 90% confirmed based on the ultrasound. Won't know for sure for sure until our next check up in 4 weeks.

In Eagles news starting CB Fletcher out for this game (concussion). The knock on him has always been health and missing games though I don't know if this counts since he got knocked silly.

Brandon Boykin is going start outside and move to the slot in nickel looks. Shaky secondary just got more shaky. Rivers could have a huge day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom