• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Moreno should be relegated to Arena Football (i.e. not good enough for CFL either)

He's the safe guy out of the bunch. Can block, can run okay, can catch. He's a team player, who doesn't really care where he is slotted in the depth chart. It's too bad he gets hurt so often, and isn't a consistent playmaker. I think he'll get starts until someone takes it away from him, but if everything works out he'll be depth.

squicken

It's going to be amusing if the Pats wind up 3-0 playing like shit.

I think we all expected a 3-0 start b/c of the easy schedule to start the year. The Pats were always going to make the playoffs. As bad as Brady is playing, he's still good enough to get a TD a game and not make the killer mistake to lose the game

Dukey

Banned
Nope. But It helps if your not under contract, or if your contract is over in at least 6 months.

Haven't had a contract with them in about 8 years. I guess it's just luck of the draw on who answers the phone. This guy immediately said "Free Sunday Ticket Max plus my bill will be 40 bucks for a year". I'll take that.

Fantomex

Haven't had a contract with them in about 8 years. I guess it's just luck of the draw on who answers the phone. This guy immediately said "Free Sunday Ticket Max plus my bill will be 40 bucks for a year". I'll take that.

Good stuff filthy pats fan. Oh and by the way.

youre-welcome-kitty.jpg

Tom Penny

when 2 shitty teams play one has to win. the patriots will be smashed when they play an average or above average team. these wins against loser teams are just giving their fanbase false hope

All those power houses in the AFC outside of Denver are really worrisome. Shitty wins > playing good and losing in the beginning of the season.

MechDX

All those power houses in the AFC outside of Denver are really worrisome. Shitty wins > playing good and losing in the beginning of the season.

Can't wait till this arrogant fanbase dissappears when the team finally finishes its descent into the next 40 years of irrelevancy

MechDX

Oh, I didn't like you guys anyway. Not going to be hard to leave football and NFL GAF behind.

Maybe the Texans can become as relevant as the Pats one day.

Neither of you are actually that bad. Gata is just a kid and doesn't know any better. Tom just has a fucking despicable attitude and says some of the fucking dumbest shit and comes off as the typical "Boston sports fan" with the IQ of a fucking grapefruit.

Tom Penny

Yes last season. THIS SEASON you have barely beaten the fucking dregs of the conference yet you act like you are invinceable.

Team pride and fandom is one thing but blind optimism and living in an ivory tower is another.

Well not everyone can be getting pummeled by the might Chargers and come back. Clearly the Texans are badass.

MechDX

Well not everyone can be getting pummeled by the might Chargers and come back. Clearly the Texans are badass.

Chargers are a shitload better than the Jets, you know that team you beat by 3 fucking points. Texans fucked up in the first half and overcame an 21 point deficit. Not bad for a team that has been relevant a whopping 3 years compared to "15 years of dominance" don't ya think? "All those power houses in the AFC outside of Denver are really worrisome."...yeah after your fabulous showing yesterday you should be worried about every team in the AFC at this point.

Please point out where I have ever said the Texans were just badass's and just going to roll people. Please point that out. Oh wait you cant because that's how you "win" your arguments by pulling shit out of your typical Bawston ass

squicken

There's way too much personal shit in this thread. Wanna criticize and talk shit about a team? Awesome. But stop all the crap about "real fans" or dogging on specific posters. The ugliness, and I mean it is ugly, that you guys hurl at gata is lame. I mean if gata or Tabris really get under your skin to the point where you want them to leave, just put them on ignore

There's way too much personal shit in this thread. Wanna criticize and talk shit about a team? Awesome. But stop all the crap about "real fans" or dogging on specific posters. The ugliness, and I mean it is ugly, that you guys hurl at gata is lame. I mean if gata or Tabris really get under your skin to the point where you want them to leave, just put them on ignore

Fuck gata he is a loser bandwagoner. That said just because he is short doesnt mean he cant stick up for himself and he needs you to save him from the big internet meanies.

Well the Jets used to be pretty decent with Pennington. They made the playoffs a few times, even played the Pats once. And the Dolphins would give the Pats problems.

I much as I hate that you are in a state with 3 teams and yet somehow managed to pick a team that you thought won 3 SBs to root for, tabris is so much worse.

I was a Patriot fan before I moved here. Became a fan when they played the Packers in the Super Bowl.

Tom Penny

Really? You are going to discount the Ravens, Titans/Jags( when one had an off season the other won) and Broncos (10 years 8 winning seasons in the 2000s).

Not quite the same

So they weren't basically chalking up 4 division wins and a split with the other team in the division? Of course they were.

squicken

As opposed to the Steelers, Indy and SD for the whole 2000's? I know you were chalking up 4 division wins and a split against Ravens for nearly a decade.

Disagree about the Steelers but definitely with Indy. No player maybe ever has lived the charmed existence like Peyton Manning. I think some of the playoff criticism is unfair, but he mostly has coasted to division wins with multiple All Pros on offense with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom