• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

But mention Nintendo and his eyes glaze over and frothy drool begins to drip from the side of his mouth.

Disclaimer: This may be entirely made up.

Gotcha. I barely talk about Nintendo stuff anymore anyway, so I'm ok :p

Also, on the topic of Terry Fox, the 30 for 30 film on him is certainly a must watch, sad stuff :(

Greg

Might watch some baby football to tide me over until tomorrow. This A&M/Bama game should be interesting at least.
Yeah, I'll be watching as well.

Excited for the Mayweather/Canelo fight tonight too. I always get sucked into the hype when watching those HBO/SHO specials that follow the boxers leading up to the fight.

RBH

The Minnesota Vikings' owners do, indeed, have the money to pay their share of a new stadium, a financial review released Friday finds, confirming a preliminary report from last week.

No numbers were given, but Zygi and Mark Wilf have "significant holdings" that will allow them to meet their stadium commitments no matter the outcome of a New Jersey civil case in which they're involved, said the lawyer hired by the public stadium authority to probe the Wilfs' background and finances.

Meanwhile, the team, which walked away from stadium contract talks during the review, resumed negotiations this week.
Senate_Stadium_Thursday_006.sJPG_800_450_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

Cmon now man, you expect billionaires to actually fund part of the stadium? Why do that when you can get the people to vote on tax increases for it instead?

I'm a fucking ninja.

My iPhone slipped out of my hand, was fast enough to catch it mid-air whilst I kept on walking. So happy some random girl saw me do it, because it was awesome.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Betting on the sunday night game isn't even as interesting as betting whether SF fans can take a loss without making excuses for it.

bionic77

I'm a fucking ninja.

My iPhone slipped out of my hand, was fast enough to catch it mid-air whilst I kept on walking. So happy some random girl saw me do it, because it was awesome.
Ninja would never have dropped it.

Nope not a ninja. At best sub human. Most definitely Pats fan.

bionic77

32gb
factory unlocked

#fingerprintIDfuture

now every ghetto android will try to copy it and fall on their faces for years
What color?

I can't decide between black and silver.

Probably will get 32 gig too but even that is starting to get cramped with the pictures and video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom