• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole "Harbaugh immature" thing is so dumb. Name me a coach who doesn't hell at the damn refs? There's even whole NFL film complations of coaches swearing right at the refs over a call they don't like

Fantomex

It's very hard to play GTA V with the kids always around. As much fun as it is, I can't really justify it. I played Sleeping Dogs on my PC, it was pretty fun, but having to pause it everytime the kids came in sucked. Add to the fact that I'm not a degenerate, heathen swine that plays a game that kills innocent people and bangs hookers. Hehe

Milchjon

Im holding out in hopes of a PS4 version.

Sorry to hear that Dutch.

Why? The game looks crazy good as is. Like seriously amazing. Haven't seen a draw distance like this ever in a game this detailed.

Sure, the textures aren't all perfect, but I doubt they completely rework them for a next gen version.

I wouldn't do this to myself.

Why? The game looks crazy good as is. Like seriously amazing. Haven't seen a draw distance like this ever in a game this detailed.

Sure, the textures aren't all perfect, but I doubt they completely rework them for a next gen version.

I wouldn't do this to myself.

I know I'll break and get it on Tuesday.

Colasante

Lost in the hype about Johnny Football is the fact that Kevin Sumlin is a hell of a coach. He'll be a head coach in the NFL within the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom