• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Fins!! I was following the game on the ESPN mobile site and was shaking... I'm so freaking hyped! 3-0!!! And it makes me even happier to see them win games on the last couple of minutes, God only knows how many of those they have lost on the last couple of years! Bring on the damn Pats!
please don't jinx this. :(

Narag

How is there still 10 minutes left in the fourth in the Buffalo game?

Get shit on FMT. I'm glad you went to that game to root for your merry band of jerkoffs. Enjoy ballwashing that cartoon-character-from-Doug you call a quarterback.

Oh damn I forgot he was there.

VYK4hFj.jpg

:jnc

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I cant believe we are going to get through the insane first 5 game gauntlet probably 4-1 and no worse than 3-2. Amazing. The rest of the schedule isnt that bad. Yes I have conceded that we will most likely lose next week.

Saints have played ATL, TB and Zona. Now divisional games are tough but neither are landmark games. The only reason I'm sweating Miami is because Chicago is next.

Its not the team its two damn people. Texans have a good team loaded with talent but they underachieve because of Schaubiak. I seriously want someone to break Schaub. Just break him.
I figured Schooby-dooby-doo and Kubiak are the two main hurdles to the Texans winning anything. Too bad your window will be closed before the powers that be realize it.

effzee

Good to know that the Eagles aren't the worst team in their division.

Eagles played one terrible overall game and two great offensive games.

If only they can put it all together. I think they could contend for 2nd in the NFC East but all depends on how they rebound after Denver beats them by 3-4 TDs.

Next three games are all on the road. Starting @ Denver, then @ New York, & @ Tampa. Need to come out of it 2-1 to have any chance at contending for a wild card this year.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'd just like to say the Browns run D is legit. Just need a couple of pieces in the secondary and we'd have one of the better defences in the leagues.

Spades

I cant believe we are going to get through the insane first 5 game gauntlet probably 4-1 and no worse than 3-2. Amazing. The rest of the schedule isnt that bad. Yes I have conceded that we will most likely lose next week.

You're right. I had 1-4, maybe 2-3 at a push when I first saw schedule.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm starting to get that uneasy feeling all Hawks fans are familiar with.

Russell was pulled too soon...

Im not watching the game, But I assume you're running the most vanilla defense ever at this point in the game. Dont be worried about garbage time stats. The only thing this does is help the Jags from breaking the least scored points in the season at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom