• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Jay Leno just gave us some .gif material of Roflesberger.

image.php

Thankfully the next time we play Oakland we'll have Miller and Champ. Secondary was not disciplined at all. Defense was so focuse on McFadden and the read-option they got burned through the air.

Turnstile

Nice win Elways. Nice start to the season.

Can't wait to be at Mile High next week. Beer and ball.
Can't wait to watch the Eagles suck air.

rando14

Good show from Pryor, very impressive night. Made big plays with an underwhelming cast.

I want a Broncos - Hawks marijuana-fueled Superbowl!

Tabris

That was a masterclass on being surgical right there.

FMT, I gotta ask one last time, with hindsight, Peyton Manning or Kaepernick?

Tabris

Do you think Alex Smith could have won with an ageing Frank Gore?

I mean paired with Charles and he looks good. That game manager QB usually needs an amazing RB.

Godslay

Banned
I was impressed by Pryor. Looked composed, slid into the pocket, and was accurate on most throws. Think they should limit the read stuff. Keep him healthy.

I actually like Ray in this position. Very smart, articulate guy. Plus he's on our side this year, as Star pointed out.

Tabris

I was impressed by Pryor. Looked composed, slid into the pocket, and was accurate on most throws. Think they should limit the read stuff. Keep him healthy.

They still have Matt Flynn. I feel bad for him as he keeps getting passed up by read option QBs.

I actually like Ray in this position. Very smart, articulate guy. Plus he's on our side this year, as Star pointed out.
Eh. Hard to say. The advantage of running the read option often, at least at this point, is that defenses have to simplify their looks. Easier to throw against for that reason alone.

The downside is obviously that your QB is going to get blown the eff up.

Tabris

Assuming New England comes together by then, as they should, it will be a really good game.

I don't know. I have a feeling Amendola and Gronk will be injured / re-injured during that period. I want a good game though so we can beat them legit instead of beating a neutered Pats team.

xnipx

I hope we get a chance to rip the broncos hearts out in the playoffs again. We could go 14-2 and somehow still be 10 point underdogs because of week 1 and I love it because I will make soooooo much money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom