• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The joke stopped being funny when it left nflgaf.

You know what will never stop being funny?

mark-sanchez-buttfumble-320x320.jpg

not enough warning, sorry - I'm jus starting a movie now!

You're going to let the German give us another std ridden ot!

jbug617

Banned
why dysfunction? aldon smith having a DUI? did johnny jolly going to jail ruin the packers? there is no dysfunction, just a lack of execution on the field. kap is missing open guys and isn't sure of himself right now. this is causing a lot of stalled drives. as a result, our defense is getting worn down.

take a look at our first half against the seahawks and colts. defense allowed a combined 13 points in the first half of those games. not too shabby against andrew luck/wussle. but then, after continuous 3 and outs (or worse) they just can't continue to hold.

Seems like you guys are really missing Crabtree. He had good chemistry with Kaepernick.

Seems like you guys are really missing Crabtree. He had good chemistry with Kaepernick.

kap had some good connections with manningham too but it's still no excuse. it's not like crabtree got hurt in week 1 or something. it was known that neither he nor manningham would be around until no earlier than week 6 so we should've been prepared.

i keep seeing niners fans say "THESE RECEIVERS DONT GET OPEN!" well first off yes there are times where guys are very open and kap either doesn't see them or throws a poor pass. secondly, sometimes you have to throw the ball to a guy who is covered and let him make a play. that is what i didn't like about alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom