• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiKeD

Banned
And this weekend Hoyer throws for 350 yards with 3 scores and no picks and this suddenly becomes one the greatest weeks since our return.

Fantomex

6dU7h3.gif

squicken

say what you will, i like the move.

You should. you will have a franchise QB next year and lots of picks to put pieces around him, with an existing stud LT and solid C in place. Great day for Browns fans but you might as well play Madden for the next 14 game days

ChanHuk

Banned
Josh Gordon next on the block, they'll get at best a 5th for him. God that organization is even worse than the late Al Davis organization. At least Zombie Al had swag running his team to the ground.

MiKeD

Banned
You should. you will have a franchise QB next year and lots of picks to put pieces around him, with an existing stud LT and solid C in place. Great day for Browns fans but you might as well play Madden for the next 14 game days

Mack's not re-signing.

jakncoke

Banned
I mean, a trade with someone like Jacksonville, maybe.

But with Indianapolis? What the fuck.

Why would Jags give up what going to be a top 3 pick for Trent Richardson

It's a good trade.

That said, if we draft Manziel...

And it's only a matter of time until Weeden is gone too. :(

Will you stay with Browns-age though. Are you packing your bags and moving on when Weeden goes to the Florida retirement villages?

Kacar

We are probably just planning to keep trading back for more and more picks.

Fuck it i don't have any clue of our plans.

kinda glad i made that post earlier, starting to jump of the trent truck wagon before this happened. What people dont realize is that he was coming out for 3rd downs for us, his bust hasnt really been what i expected to his year so far. Trents a good player but i think he's more of a grinder, he'll never really have that break away speed/moves. enjoy him though Colts, its been a fun ride : " )

Striker

Colts needed a back, but damn, Browns gave up on him fairly soon. Chud must not be a big fan.

McGahee is a decent bandaid but still.

Fantomex

The Colts pick will turn out to be #15-20 overall. They honestly jacked Cleveland. What I just can't understand is that the Browns were gonna get a top #5 pick this year anyway. Now you need a QB AND a Running Back. It's just stupid.

eznark

Banned
btw this a fucking stupid trade for the Colts. Richardson can't stay healthy, can't pick up a blitz and can't catch the ball. CLE is tanking so hard but they won this trade

e: It's a good draft and you don't use first round picks on RBs unless they are from Oklahoma or Oklahoma State. Dumb. Bring back Polian!!!

The only winner in this deal is Richardson.

Bowser

The Colts pick will turn out to be #15-20 overall. They honestly jacked Cleveland. What I just can't understand is that the Browns were gonna get a top #5 pick this year anyway. Now you need a QB AND a Running Back. It's just stupid.

nonononono you forget Chud is the coach.

They don't need a RB because they don't plan on running.

Ever.

rob-chudzinski.jpg

Someone needs to make this a chuddealwithit.gif

MechDX

RB's are not hard to find in later rounds or as UDFA. Tate will also be a free agent next year if they still wish to be competitive,.

Why are people saying Browns are getting a late teens/20's pick? Colts barely beat the raiders at home by 4 and lost to Miami at home. They're gonna go 1-3 against the NFC West at best and 1-3 against the AFC West. They'll at best be 7-9.

KingGondo

Banned
Picking Trent third overall was stupid at the time, and it looks more stupid now.

At the same time, getting a first-round pick for a running back from any team is fantastic. And don't rule out the Colts' pick being higher than expected, they're not a world-beater and this is the NFL where anything can happen.

effzee

btw this a fucking stupid trade for the Colts. Richardson can't stay healthy, can't pick up a blitz and can't catch the ball. CLE is tanking so hard but they won this trade

e: It's a good draft and you don't use first round picks on RBs unless they are from Oklahoma or Oklahoma State. Dumb. Bring back Polian!!!

I can see this trade being good for both sides but WOW at giving up in only week 2.

The AFC North is pretty weak and could have been had if they at least tried. Now? WTF?

Colts finally have two dynamic players in Trent and Luck. Good cornerstones for at least another 5-7 seasons.

Browns forfeit another season, give up on Weeden, and tells fans "F U we rebuilding again this for real again".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom