• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

They picked him with the third (!!!) overall pick two years ago. They're going to get back something in the teens, if not even lower than that. What a terrible organization.

BigAT

I'll save Kave the trouble.

643.gif

Narag

lol I wanted to make the Trent Richardson joke but thought better of it. How foolish of me.

I predicted MJD to the Colts last week and it still makes a ton of sense for both sides, regardless of the paucity of intradivisional trades. The only problem there is that MJD is currently injured and it's unlikely Grigson will trade for an RB when it's unclear when he'll even be back. Otherwise, Mikel Leshoure makes a lot of sense, but that would fail to qualify as a monster trade.

Irsay hyped up Vontae Davis' trade last year then blamed the media for reading too much into his twitter.

"If u don't like it buy ur own team and try to make the playoffs 9 seasons n a row n put together 7 straight 12 win seasons n a row as Owner!" he ranted on Twitter. "U can do all your judgmental chirpin' U want, it's not about subjective opinions...it what you DO n what your track record shows! CHECKMATE!"

squicken

btw this a fucking stupid trade for the Colts. Richardson can't stay healthy, can't pick up a blitz and can't catch the ball. CLE is tanking so hard but they won this trade

e: It's a good draft and you don't use first round picks on RBs unless they are from Oklahoma or Oklahoma State. Dumb. Bring back Polian!!!

Nori Chan

Today was a good day. Fuck the browns. Enjoy your fucking 20ish pick. I'm sure you can find someone who can replace the only salvageable player you just traded.

GJGE browns gaf post if you're okay

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49s
By trading RB Trent Richardson to Indianapolis, Browns now have two picks in 2014 draft in rounds 1, 3, 4. QB of future on the way...

7 picks in the first 4 rounds? Not "that" bad actually

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow, Browns fans. I know the feel of having a terrible GM.

But giving up 2 games into a season? Even Millen didn't do that.

jakncoke

Banned
btw this a fucking stupid trade for the Colts. Richardson can't stay healthy, can't pick up a blitz and can't catch the ball. CLE is tanking so hard but they won this trade

e: It's a good draft and you don't use first round picks on RBs unless they are from Oklahoma or Oklahoma State. Dumb. Bring back Polian!!!

They really did, getting value out of him. It was apparent more and more Trent was going to be a bust here. Never seemed like a effective runner

ChanHuk

Banned
Eh Browns going into complete rebuild for their offense, at least they don't have to rebuild the defense which is pretty respectable.

Talon

...? What? He was a more than capable player receiving the ball out of the backfield. They designed a lot of screens for him at Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom