• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's already hurt in his first season? Trade him to the Colts for a first rounder then.

Gladly since we got him for a second.

smh2jl5l-1.gif

Seanspeed

Banned
Well since the Browns are insistent on giving up their best players, maybe the Pats can pickup.........um..........well.............yea nevermind. That was about it, wasn't it?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Damn. What in the flying fuck is going on? I'm guessing old man Weeden's finger is truly screwed up and the season is already dead.

MechDX

Damn. What in the flying fuck is going on? I'm guessing old man Weeden's finger is truly screwed up and the season is already dead.

Its that damn avatar! The whole season is going to be upside down.

Next thing you know the Jags will win in Seattle.

Colts schedule
Sep 8 vs. OAK W
2 Sep 15 vs. MIA L
3 Sep 22 @ SF L
4 Sep 29 @ JAC W
5 Oct 6 vs. SEA L
6 Oct 14 @ SD L
7 Oct 20 vs. DEN L
8 BYE
9 Nov 3 @ HOU L
10 Nov 10 vs. STL W
11 Nov 14 @ TEN W
12 Nov 24 @ ARZ L
13 Dec 1 vs. TEN W
14 Dec 8 @ CIN L
15 Dec 15 vs. HOU L
16 Dec 22 @ KC W
17 Dec 29 vs. JAC W

MiKeD

Banned
Pretty funny considering that even the sad sack Steelers have one more offensive touchdown than the Browns.

Yeaah, welcome to our world now. I loved this little tidbit I read earlier today about something Tomlin said:

“There’s a certain amount of misery that comes from the position we’re in.”
One team’s misery is, sadly, another organization’s status quo.

Striker

If you're Tate, you want to go to Cleveland? I rest my case right there. No Free Agents with actual talent go to Cleveland. They can only build through the draft. They will have to gamble in the draft with another set of rookies. I see way more negatives instead of positives for Cleveland.
Money talks. CLE has a lot of space.

They still need to solidify the QB spot and possibly add another WR unless they truly believe in Little and Gordon.

thefro

I understand how some of you are saying the Colt's got fleeced but think about this for a second. They are basically getting Trent for free this year. The Browns didn't wait until the end of the season to trade him. So they get him this year, and next year. The Browns could of asked for Bradshaw or another running back to at least block lol. Browns basically NO MAS the season.

They'll have Richardson this year, 2014, and 2015 (he signed a 4-year contract in '12).

It's basically trading essentially 3 years of Richardson for 4 years of their #1 pick in 2014 (which might have been Top 10 at best).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom