• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

This trade is an abomination and should be vetoed by the league. I hope there's another pick in this deal because this is bullshit. It's official the Colts will make the playoffs and at least win one game. This makes that draft pick a glorified second round pick.

Oh and Brian Hoyer FUCKING SUCKS TOO. Did y'all talk about this bullshit? BRIAN FUCKING HOYER is starting for us. Was JP Lostman not available. That's nepotism at it's finest becauze Lombardi would've drafted him at the time if he was a GM.

It's official everyone,
WE'RE TANKING.
We minus well (I'm SO MAD I can't type straight) elevate every practice squad player. Watch us sign a player cut from a CFL team. Ahman Green will start at running back.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

This trade is an abomination and should be vetoed by the league. I hope there's another pick in this deal because this is bullshit. It's official the Colts will make the playoffs and at least win one game. This makes that draft pick a glorified second round pick.

Oh and Brian Hoyer FUCKING SUCKS TOO. Did y'all talk about this bullshit? BRIAN FUCKING HOYER is starting for us. Was JP Lostman not available. That's nepotism at it's finest becauze Lombardi would've drafted him at the time if he was a GM.

It's official everyone,
WE'RE TANKING.
We minus well (I'm SO MAD I can't type straight) elevate every practice squad player. Watch us sign a player cut from a CFL team. Ahman Green will start at running back.

whoa, settle down sparky. First, this isnt the fucking NBA where douchebag Stern says "for the good of the game..."
Secondly, why you so sure the Colts are going to make the playoffs?

This trade makes me jealous that the Jets can't find a way to add even one playmaker on offense with a good trade.

This is legitimately a good move for both of these teams.

ShaneB

No idea how big that trade is, but sounds significant :p Especially if he was a recent first round pick. Madness!

edit: at those redesigns, really love a lot of them. The Seahawks one though... ehhhh.

sans_pants

avec_pénis
Browns fan. Totally fine with this news. Never thought Trent was a good pick.

Obviously this all hinges on them not drafting a bust next year

oops missed this post. was hoping it was the annual humor redesigns

LOUmexkh.jpg

ORLY?

Fantomex

If Trent blows up at Indy, its gonna bw extra hard for Browns fans to take. Then its adding insult to injury.

I'll have the popcorn ready. The beat writer for them is absolutely blasting the front office on the radio.

cajunator

Banned
That isn't the norm and you damn well know it. Keep dreaming!

Lol I know. I was having fun

I gotta talk shit about your Falcons. Its only right.
But you guys are probably the least insufferable Falcons fans I have come across. The falcons boards make me want to burn the Georgia dome lol.

Lol I know. I was having fun

I gotta talk shit about your Falcons. Its only right.
But you guys are probably the least insufferable Falcons fans I have come across. The falcons boards make me want to burn the Georgia dome lol.

I think any teams official boards are full of whiny bitches.

Has Kave OD'd on catnip?

I actually thought the trade was good value for the Browns. Trent wasn't doing shit, so if someone is gonna hand you a #1 you might as well take it. They all know Weeden is a bust at this point, so they gotta go back to the woodpile for a QB (or maybe take two, like the Skins did).

They can always grab a RB in the 3rd round or pick up someone else's has been. This league isn't about running the ball, regardless of what the Rooneys are trying to preach in Pittsburgh. You gotta run just a smidge, just well enough, to make defenses fear the play action. Other than that, the Staffordization
trademark: eznark
of the NFL is in full effect.

Konka

Banned

It's official everyone,
WE'RE TANKING.

images

Furyous

whoa, settle down sparky. First, this isnt the fucking NBA where douchebag Stern says "for the good of the game..."
Secondly, why you so sure the Colts are going to make the playoffs?

The Colts barely missed the playoffs last year and should make it with Trent running the ball. Specifically, Trent's ability cuts down on Andrew's pass attempts and interceptions. The Colts can maintain leads without Luck having to throw so much. The Colts are making the playoffs.

Godslay

Banned
Chest deep in finishing a project today at work, so I come home to the news that Trent Truck is now a Colt! Wow, pretty crazy trade. Seems like a lot for a guy who hasn't done anything in the NFL, but hey it's ballsy.

The Colts barely missed the playoffs last year and should make it with Trent running the ball. Specifically, Trent's ability cuts down on Andrew's pass attempts and interceptions. The Colts can maintain leads without Luck having to throw so much. The Colts are making the playoffs.

Colts played in the Wildcard fyi, last year against the Ravens.

eznark

Banned

Big football fan, I see.

I am really having a hard time understanding what the Colts were thinking with this trade. They better pray that Trent was secretly great all this time and it was just the horrible Browns offense holding him back. If he continues to get 3.5ypc he isnt going to help the Colts at all, especially since he cant block and hasnt shown he can catch passes in the NFL. I like the Colts team but I dont think they were a bad RB away from the SB. Should have just grabbed someone off the scrap heap and grabbed a good player with their 1st round pick next year.

BigAT

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

bionic77

I am liking ios7. Takes some getting used to. I can see a lot of people hating it for the first two days.

My condolences Browns fans. You guys can all hang out at my house this weekend where we can talk about how horrible life is.

Furyous

Big football fan, I see.

I'm a huge football fan but my anger is clouding my typing ability. I'm not a Colts and fuck everything associated with the Ravens. Therefore, why would I follow that team? Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck counting college.

My point stands. This is an awful trade for the Browns and the Colts will make the playoffs again and be in stronger contention to win another playoff game. I'm Daylyt level mad after that last URL battle.

Chest deep in finishing a project today at work, so I come home to the news that Trent Truck is now a Colt! Wow, pretty crazy trade. Seems like a lot for a guy who hasn't done anything in the NFL, but hey it's ballsy.

Colts played in the Wildcard fyi, last year against the Ravens.

What percent of first rounders pan out to justify the value of the pick? I keep hearing the value of it, but they traded an unknown value for a known value with huge upside. They now have Andrew Luck, Trent Richardson, Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener, TY Hilton, and Vick Ballard.... All just in their second year.

The more I think about it, the more I love it.

cajunator

Banned
I think any teams official boards are full of whiny bitches.

I dont think I know. And its no different on Saints boards.
Some people complain about every fucking thing, even when our team is 2-0 in very good position. Yes the team has issues. They also have a stupid amount of injuries in key areas. go figure.

I'm a huge football fan but my anger is clouding my typing ability. I'm not a Colts and fuck everything associated with the Ravens. Therefore, why would I follow that team? Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck counting college.

My point stands. This is an awful trade for the Browns and the Colts will make the playoffs again and be in stronger contention to win another playoff game. I'm Daylyt level mad after that last URL battle.

Kave has an alt?

Syrinx

Ill see you guys after TGS makes GAF crash. Fucking games.
(hopefully it doesnt)

Eh, I don't think TGS will cause that big a stir outside the Sony conference. Or if Persona 5 gets announced, I guess.

Edit: whoa, didn't realize Sony conference happening tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom