• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Browns insist they’re not giving up on the season

clownsadkg.png

Striker

little seems to be done, and Gordon cant be trusted yet with his suspension problems. Wr is a need
Maybe if Hakeem the Dream doesn't split to Carolina, they can give him the keys to the city.

Name one great free agent signing by the Browns in the last 10 years.
You can throw that with lots of teams. What about Miami? What about Dallas?

They have cap space so they'll overspend on talent where other teams who are tight against the cap cannot.

cajunator

Banned
Browns werent going to go anywhere this season. what difference does it make? Now they have more picks to play with. Trent wasnt really going to get them where they needed to go.

ChanHuk

Banned
Oh. My. Tebow.

Looks like the Raiders will get the #2 pick. Granted if the Jags take Clowney. The Raiders could force the Browns to mortgage their franchise for Bridgewater.

MechDX

Daryl Morey ‏@dmorey 16m
I don't know enough about football but this is a good trade in concept for the Browns
MT @mtgworth: Thoughts on Browns trade, @dmorey?

Retweeted by PDS

Browns going the moneyball route.

squicken

If McGahee doesn't blow out his knee in the 2003 MNC game, he goes #3 to the Texans in the 2003 draft, and Andre Johnson goes to the Jets at #4

Lions still get Charles Rogers at #2

between Lombardi , Banner, Farmer , Chud, and rest of the coaches im fine. i think Lombardi gets to much shit, ill probably get shit for this post

cajunator

Banned
Elpresador is hilarious, but he makes some good points, specifically about Bama running backs.

He would know, he's gonna be a head coach soon.

Hes full of shit with the head coach thing, but so far hes right about Alabama runningbacks >_
Fucking Ingram.
The only thing the Saints are using him for is to absorb hits so Pierre and SProles stays healthy. He has no vision and no burst. dude sucks without a huge oline to roadgrade his path. Maybe he will catch on somewhere else but not here.

brentech

What a crazy trade. I am really surprised the Colts gave up a 1 for a guy who has looked like a bust so far.

while taking a back at #3 is pretty much a bust for anyone, trent has done a decent job considering what those around him are doing, which is almost always absolutely nothing.

but yeah. first round running backs rarely have the value of a first round pick since so many good running backs often come later. I just don't know if that actually makes him a bust, so much as the teams front office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom