• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

Doesn't the NFL test for marijuana too? He's screwed either way. Somebody send Tebow to clean him up.

It is a political billboard. It's intent is to increase the acceptance that Marijuana should be legal for everyone. And of course the NFL tests for MJ. It is meant to point out hypocrisy in laws.

Welp, Aldon about to get that Miller treatment. Kind of eerie how to of the top defensive backs in the league may very well be suspended in the same year for the same issue. And then there's J.J. Watt.

cdyhybrid

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 17m
Correction: Aldon Smith did NOT have prescription for marijuana found in car. Either way, NFL players can't use under its policy
Retweeted by Jason La Canfora

Peace out Aldon

squicken

That's just a terrible ball. If Bradford puts some mustard on it and leads him to the goal post it's an easy touchdown. Sherman is able to play both routes because Bradford is unable to make decisive throws. That's a touchdown against Green Bay, San Fran, and any other team with a quarterback who can throw a football. Look how late the backside safety is coming over the top of that play at the end of the .gif.

One would wonder why the Thomas comes in to the picture late

cdyhybrid

0NulX1e.png

Edit:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
And @Mortreport reports Seahawks LT Russell Okung likely headed to IR with a designation to return for toe injury.

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

eznark

Banned
Man, Bengals injury report is rough. Ghee out, Kirkpatrick doubtful, Jones questionable...

If the line can give Rodgers a three step drop it could get ugly.

eznark

Banned
So Aldon Smith was so drunk that he passed out and hit a tree and remained passed out after the accident?

He only blew a .15. What a little bitch.

NFL is imploding with all these players getting hurt, arrested, or being murderers/Tebow.

Clearly this is the Jets' time to seize victory and rocket to the top of the standings!

eznark

Banned
I think all contenders know they just need their guys ready for the playoffs. SEA would like home games, but health is more important. All that matters is getting to the playoffs and being in the best shape to get hot

Starting to wonder how many of the contending teams who can see that 8-10 wins is all it will take to get to the playoffs are abusing the "IR comeback" rule to keep players who would otherwise probably only miss a game or two extra healthy for the stretch run.

cdyhybrid

Tebow is a bad influence in Hernandez.

Hernandez in Florida -> Idiot
Hernandez in NE without Tebow -> Idiotic Lamb
Hernandez in NE with Tebow -> Murderous fucking psychopath.

The evidence is there.

Between you and me, I wasn't serious. The Jags might not even score a point.

Hernandez has been killing people for a long time, friend. The most recent one is just the one that got him caught.

squicken

Starting to wonder how many of the contending teams who can see that 8-10 wins is all it will take to get to the playoffs are abusing the "IR comeback" rule to keep players who would otherwise probably only miss a game or two extra healthy for the stretch run.

I definitely think that could apply to Okung. He could fight through the pain all year and play at a diminished level, or sit out and be 100% for the playoffs.

The worry is the effect on players. Ed Reed has basically said "it's a long year and we have bigger goals so why should I rush back for regular season games?". I think Harvin did the same with his hip. It's understandable, but it is sort of not cool for the guys who actually have to win the 8-10 games shorthanded

squicken

Meanwhile Robert Quinn is tearing it up after being viewed as the one who was immature and needed to grow up. That's at least one first round pick Devaney didn't mess up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom