• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I'm conflicted on what to start in my fantasy league.

Fitzgerald killed me last week with his lack of production, and he's still hobbled this week, so I'm not sure if I start him. My other WRs are DeAndre Hopkins (who's currently my flex), Colston, Cecil Shorts and Emanuel Sanders (Julio Jones is already starting.

I'm also conflicted on the RB front. Maurice Jones Drew has completely fucked me over two weeks in a row, so there's no way in hell I'm starting him this week. My options are Lamar Miller, DeAngelo Williams and Bernard Pierce, but Ray Rice is a gametime decision so I'm not sure if Bernard Pierce is even a factor.

Fox318

If it was up to me I would ban college sports.

Or at least ban ESPN, CBS, Fox, and the other networks from airing games.

squicken

BUoRJr8CAAE6UIF.jpg

booking photo

Aldon's hair perplexes me. I have no idea what the hell is going on there

jakncoke

Banned
I got chan scared like a little bitch and wants me to pass this along to gata

<Chan> You pea brained mongrel, I hope you get ran over by a bus full of midgets that can dunk on Greg

Milchjon

Wait, Chan didn't get banned, right?

Also, no one snitched. He simply did his thing in front of GAF authority.

Edit: Oh, there he is.

Bowser

Meanwhile Robert Quinn is tearing it up after being viewed as the one who was immature and needed to grow up. That's at least one first round pick Devaney didn't mess up

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you complaining he was a bust? He's looked great this season.

squicken

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you complaining he was a bust? He's looked great this season.

He could not play the run at all until this year. They had to take him off the field a lot vs SF and SEA. He also only had positive grades on PFF in three games last year (not gospel I know). He has never really played consistently week to week. And maybe he still won't and the first two games are just a mirage. But so far, he's been a pass rushing beast. Now, ATL and AZ can't run the ball. His final exam comes when they play SEA and SF.

He's had a DUI himself, but he's otherwise not had any issues

MechDX

Last night on local Ch 11 News at 6 they had a soundbite from reed saying if he does play it would only be a limited snap count and not starting according to Kubiaks wishes but if it was up to Wade he would be out there the entire game.

Now today Kubiak says when Reed returns it will only be a as a starter.

How did ravens GAF deal with this? lol

He could not play the run at all until this year. They had to take him off the field a lot vs SF and SEA. He also only had positive grades on PFF in three games last year (not gospel I know). He has never really played consistently week to week. And maybe he still won't and the first two games are just a mirage. But so far, he's been a pass rushing beast. Now, ATL and AZ can't run the ball. His final exam comes when they play SEA and SF.

He's had a DUI himself, but he's otherwise not had any issues

Our line sucks dick now and we can't run. He will be fine

jakncoke

Banned
I like how gata now comes out this shell when the mod in the background. Like one those pussy hs kids talking shit when their friends are right behind him, get him alone on his knees begging not to do anything. Typical Brady fan

I like how gata now comes out this shell when the mod in the background. Like one those pussy hs kids talking shit when their friends are right behind him, get him alone on his knees begging not to do anything. Typical Brady fan

This really is the perfect description.

lol I talked shit way before chan got told. Aint my fault chan doesnt know when to turn it down. Maybe he should give up the drugs and fried dicks.

Last night on local Ch 11 News at 6 they had a soundbite from reed saying if he does play it would only be a limited snap count and not starting according to Kubiaks wishes but if it was up to Wade he would be out there the entire game.

Now today Kubiak says when Reed returns it will only be a as a starter.

How did ravens GAF deal with this? lol

Dude is not playing another down in the NFL. He's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom