• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
not so. run n shoot offense! emmanuel sanders, jeremey maclin(in this scenario he's not hurt), desean jackson, antonio brown and shady as the back. think of the offense, put warren moon to shame!

Now I am excited. Obama just needs to man up and start WWIII so that they have to combine the teams.

Remember when they were excited about Chung during the pre-season?

That was cute.

Hey he hit people in the preseason, not sure what happened once the season started. Also even with how terrible he has been they literally have no other option so if they hadnt signed him they would have to play with 10 men on defense.

troy still cant cover(still can make other plays though)

Yes, yes he can.

polamaluHOF_medium.gif

Milchjon

Yes, yes he can.

polamaluHOF_medium.gif

So awesome.

link please

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000247604/article/former-tennessee-rb-arian-foster-admits-accepting-money-at-ut

"I really didn't have any money," Foster said. "I had to either pay the rent or buy some food. I remember the feeling of like, 'Man, be careful.' But there's nothing wrong with it. And you're not going to convince me that there is something wrong with it. There were plenty of times where throughout the month I didn't have enough for food. Our stadium had like 107,000 seats; 107,000 people buying a ticket to come watch us play. It's tough just like knowing that, being aware of that. We had just won and I had a good game, 100 yards or whatever You go outside and there's hundreds of kids waiting for you. You're signing autographs, taking pictures, whatever. Then I walk back, and reality sets in. I go to my dorm room, open my fridge, and there's nothing in my fridge. Hold up, man. What just happened? Why don't I have anything to show for what I just did?

There was a point where we had no food, no money, so I called my coach and I said, 'Coach, we don't have no food. We don't have no money. We're hungry. Either you give us some food, or I'm gonna go do something stupid.' He came down and he brought like 50 tacos for like four or five of us. Which is an NCAA violation. (Laughs) But then, the next day I walk up to the facility and I see my coach pull up in a brand new Lexus. Beautiful."

Godslay

Banned
I bet MethodMan is just stewing over this Aldon thing. He was constantly calling Von selfish. Which I can agree with to a certain degree, although if he wants to live his life like that so be it, just making it harder to be a legendary NFL player, which I think he has the talent to do.

Wes

venison crêpe
What the heck is going on here?

I don't really understand it either.

I think Gata snitched on Dutch to Interpol that he had sent some of his national product to Aldon Smith who had it for breakfast along with eight brandies and forgot he was driving in real life and not GTA.

JABEE

I'm so depressed after last night's effort that I don't even know if I will watch football this Sunday.

I will. :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I bet MethodMan is just stewing over this Aldon thing. He was constantly calling Von selfish. Which I can agree with to a certain degree, although if he wants to live his life like that so be it, just making it harder to be a legendary NFL player, which I think he has the talent to do.

Er what? So be it? Dude should be going to trial for a lengthy prison sentence for his bullshit. Forget about his NFL career.

If Goodell actually cares about cleaning up the leagues image then Aldon should be suspended the rest of the season. He's not going to do shit.

oh, haha

it sounds like you'll have a good weekend as well
I hope so!

By the way a few weeks ago I asked you about a show but I think you missed it. It's BTBAM, The Contortionist, and The Faceless with a few others I think on October 5th in Asheville, NC. I'm trying to decide on whether or not I should go. Ever seen any of them live?

They are both fucking idiots. But also both great talents! Suck our dicks NFL i decree Aldon plays on Sunday!

Godslay

Banned
Er what? So be it? Dude should be going to trial for a lengthy prison sentence for his bullshit. Forget about his NFL career.

If Goodell actually cares about cleaning up the leagues image then Aldon should be suspended the rest of the season. He's not going to do shit.

I'm talking about Von, a little unclear.

I have no sympathy for DUIs. I'm on the record in this 'thread' for stating as much. In reference to the DUIs by Broncos administrative personnel.

But why should he get suspended? Lets look at facts:

1. This is his first DUI. The other was downgraded to wreckless driving

2. Ok he shot his guns in the air who cares? Boys will be boys liberal media!

3. He got stabbed at that party for breaking up a fight. NFL should reward him

No justice no peace papa goddell you keep your nose out of Aldons asshole

MechDX

Aldon should get 6 games minimum. He should be more sever than Vonns because he was behind the wheel drunk

I don't really understand it either.

I think Gata snitched on Dutch to Interpol that he had sent some of his national product to Aldon Smith who had it for breakfast along with eight brandies and forgot he was driving in real life and not GTA.

I told him that my shit is of real quality, but Aldon had to act like a tough guy.

Godslay

Banned
But why should he get suspended? Lets look at facts:

1. This is his first DUI. The other was downgraded to wreckless driving

2. Ok he shot his guns in the air who cares? Boys will be boys liberal media!

3. He got stabbed at that party for breaking up a fight. NFL should reward him

No justice no peace papa goddell you keep your nose out of Aldons asshole

They'll just keep putting it off. Didn't that happen with Dumervil, Lynch, and someone else? Can't really suspend someone who isn't guilty of a crime yet.

I know DJ Williams got suspended, but I'm not sure if it was a non-human piss PED sample or the DUI. Can't remember.

Wes

venison crêpe
Thx!!! You too!!!

I'll be in Vegas collecting my week 1 parlay and try to hit a couple more

I always find it weird how gambling is basically illegal in most of the US.

I take for granted my ability to lose money from the comfort of my home.

MechDX

They'll just keep putting it off. Didn't that happen with Dumervil, Lynch, and someone else? Can't really suspend someone who isn't guilty of a crime yet.

I know DJ Williams got suspended, but I'm not sure if it was a non-human piss PED sample or the DUI. Can't remember.

Yes they can. Someone posted during the Miller issue that the NFL can suspend for violation of the personal conduct policy and it doesn't require being found guilty

Narag

Didn't rapistberger get nailed for four games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom