• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Well, I have 2 xbox 360s. The one that I'm trading is a white 360, 1 controller and 20 gb hard drive. This is one of the original HDMI ones. I bought it for $80 bucks from a guy on Craigslist to have in the kids rooms. Kids don't really play it, and instead go play the one in the living room. I am trading that 360, plus some lego games my son beat and doesn't play anymore. Lord of the rings, star wars, harry potter, and pirates of the caribbean. I throw that in plus $100. He is giving me his Deluxe Wii, Zombie U, Lego City Undercover, Nintendoland and then 2 zelda games he downloaded and Earthbound as well.

cajunator

Banned
Well, I have 2 xbox 360s. The one that I'm trading is a white 360, 1 controller and 20 gb hard drive. This is one of the original HDMI ones. I bought it for $80 bucks from a guy on Craigslist to have in the kids rooms. Kids don't really play it, and instead go play the one in the living room. I am trading that 360, plus some lego games my son beat and doesn't play anymore. Lord of the rings, star wars, harry potter, and pirates of the caribbean. I throw that in plus $100. He is giving me his Deluxe Wii, Zombie U, Lego City Undercover, Nintendoland and then 2 zelda games he downloaded and Earthbound as well.

Thats a sweet deal. WiiU isnt a bad system but it like any console needs content and its sparse. but its getting a lot better with Pikmin and W101 and Luigi U and stuff like that finally coming out.

Fantomex

Thats a sweet deal. WiiU isnt a bad system but it like any console needs content and its sparse. but its getting a lot better with Pikmin and W101 and Luigi U and stuff like that finally coming out.

Word up Cajun. For $100 bucks and a system that had dust on it, I don't mind taking a risk on a console which is lagging currently. It's all good from that point on. Especially if they release Smash Bros, Mario, Zelda (original) and that Xenoblade Wii U.

Wes

venison crêpe
Regarding IRC. It was popular until the registry timed out for the regularly used channel. Snes picked a new channel so he could be admin for it. People had trouble finding it. Numbers dwindled.

Basically now it's just me in there watching Snes and Chan swear at each other every couple of hours.

Word up Cajun. For $100 bucks and a system that had dust on it, I don't mind taking a risk on a console which is lagging currently. It's all good from that point on. Especially if they release Smash Bros, Mario, Zelda (original) and that Xenoblade Wii U.

Just got a Wii U today as well.

jakncoke

Banned
Regarding IRC. It was popular until the registry timed out for the regularly used channel. Snes picked a new channel so he could be admin for it. People had trouble finding it. Numbers dwindled.

Basically now it's just me in there watching Snes and Chan swear at each other every couple of hours.

*waves hand*

Hey im in there too!

Godslay

Banned
During the Hernandez stuff,I read sonething about how the NFL runs their own internal investigations on this stuff. Doubt they'll wait for convictions.

So basically the NFL can do whatever the fuck they want.

Have they suspended him yet? Obviously different state laws could throw a wrench into the situation (along with the weed) but how do we know Aldon won't push this trial off until the end of the season?

No, but if they do, it's inconsistent imo.

I'm pissed bro. Suspend him for 4 games. No lie

Figured you'd be pissed.

cajunator

Banned

Dont forget Bayonetta 2!

Even though I likes the trade, It's weird seeing Trent in the Colts Jersey
Browns coach Rob Chudzinski remained noncommittal Friday when asked if Brandon Weeden (thumb) will get his starting job back upon return.
In other words, Brian Hoyer has a big opportunity Sunday against the Vikings. He could keep the job if he plays well. "We’re just going to take it week by week and see where he’s at and where we’re at," Chud said of Weeden. "He’s played two games. I’d love to see more of him." Meantime, dirt has been shoveled upon Jason Campbell, who is now Cleveland's third-string quarterback.

:jnc

You never talk the few times I'm in there :( It's just Snes calling me a German, Chan saying some disrespectful stuff and then I forget I opened it and it shuts down.

It was actually quite fun during the busy days when Cuevas was still running the show. I miss that silly drunkard.

cajunator

Banned
Besides Lunchbox there ain't no asshole fans among us who post regularly. I might as well shit on Saints fans for that clown BigBaybee or whatever.

Saints fans have dealt with a terrible franchise for a long time. Cut them some slack.
Let us enjoy a period of competitiveness while it lasts.

bionic77

I am used to ios7 now and can safely say it is a noticeable improvement for the most part.

I am used to the way it looks (except calander, which looks like poo) and I like the usability changes they made.

I am used to ios7 now and can safely say it is a noticeable improvement for the most part.

I am used to the way it looks (except calander, which looks like poo) and I like the usability changes they made.
Yeah I gotta say I'm enjoying iOS7 quite a bit now, the Os just seems dated in comparison now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom