• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
C'mon Slay that was obvious. The Ben stuff, marking James Harrison, slamming the shit out of the Saints mere days after it came out, they do what they want. They're lenient to who they want.

Aldon will get a smack on the wrist. Seahawks/Niners is the new hotness, they don't want to hamstring any players from that, just like they backed off last year.

Yeah, I should know better. Just sucks that it's not applied consistently.

jhendrix

Banned
Awesome the Falcons LT is out this week so more shuffling of our already bad oline. Looks like Trueblood may start at RT who was just signed a week or so ago, Holmes will start at LT. I doubt Ryan makes it through the game in one piece. They may as well put the whole roster on IR at this point. Not our year.

JKBwDwc.jpg

ChanHuk

Banned
So I told jaknuseless about my trip to 7-11, I bought a sixer of Sam Adams Oktoberfest and apparently they had some deal going on. I got a slice of pizza, chips, and some cookies for free. 7-11 are good people, they know how to treat alcoholics.

cajunator

Banned
So I told jaknuseless about my trip to 7-11, I bought a sixer of Sam Adams Oktoberfest and apparently they had some deal going on. I got a slice of pizza, chips, and some cookies for free. 7-11 are good people, they know how to treat alcoholics.

Louisiana knows how to treat alcoholics. We have drive through daiquiri places and 24 hour liquor stores and all sorts of fun things.

Reading some of the Arian Foster quotes on the NCAA. Cool dude.

He's also 100% right, not that it'll change anything.
The concussion lawsuit will be the thing that brings change.

ChanHuk

Banned
Louisiana knows how to treat alcoholics. We have drive through daiquiri places and 24 hour liquor stores and all sorts of fun things.

.........24 hour drive liquor stores? Who wants a lobe of my liver and a kidney before I move to Louisiana?

cajun, you're good people, set me up with one of them Southern Belles I keep hearing about. Speaking of Southern Belles, the Bama QB's now ex-GF is single.

If the Chiefs can stay as relatively healthy and mistake free as they are right now, they should earn a wildcard just based on their schedule. Unfortunately, that just means getting bounced in the first round.

I would/should be happier, but I watched this brand of football eat shit in the playoffs in the 90s year after year. Well, to be fair, this current offense only looks like Martyball because it's so ineffective. So far they look pathetic for 90% of the game, and then manage to get exactly what they need to win. It's not sustainable. A 10 point deficit will be death.

I'm resigned to my fate of watching Alex Smith get an extension "because he wins," drafting in the the 20s in next year's draft and then possibly repeating the same thing over and over until the current core of the roster falls off and has to be replaced.

In the meantime, I have to hope this defense continues to play strong, as that's the thing that can start to restore Arrowhead's homefield advantage. They play the next 4 out of 5 games at home, and have to take 3 of them.

ChanHuk

Banned

I don't know who you are, but the Chiefs looked horrible in all their wins. Maybe they've been praying to Tim Tebow for his blessings but they've been utterly horrible in all 3 of their wins. How do you not use an All Pro WR like Dwayne Bowe? Brandon Flowers is also horrible as well.

JABEE

And you were getting on Fantomex because he bartered for his WiiU.

Narag

I don't know who you are, but the Chiefs looked horrible in all their wins. Maybe they've been praying to Tim Tebow for his blessings but they've been utterly horrible in all 3 of their wins. How do you not use an All Pro WR like Dwayne Bowe? Brandon Flowers is also horrible as well.

good stuff

jakncoke

Banned
This has to be some the saddest days of a mans life.

Trent Truck trade really fucked you up.

1) You're drinking at a place not your home and on gaf that is not recommended

2) You're at a strip while drinking and still on gaf ... your life has taken a bad path

Step back, review your life choices and attempt it again.

ChanHuk

Banned
jaknuseless

Lay off Kave, he has something you want, a job.

Kave, stop posting on GAF and go throw some dollar bills at some strippers.

If I weren't busy with my physio homework and Valkyria Chronicles, I'd show you fucks how to get it done.

This has to be some the saddest days of a mans life.

Trent Truck trade really fucked you up.

1) You're drinking at a place not your home and on gaf that is not recommended

2) You're at a strip while drinking and still on gaf ... your life has taken a bad path

Step back, review your life choices and attempt it again.
Oh yeah? Well look at you Mr Hotshot, sitting around posting on GAF on a Friday night...

mBEbGgn.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm sorry Kave, pay the fuckin stripper already you dirty poor.

I ain't a dirty poor.

Buddy was sitting on the owners car for 20 mins talking to a bouncer. Owner shows up and starts cussing him off and threatening to kick his ass over a nissan maxima. Suddenly bouncer acts as if he wasn't watching my buddy sit on the car the whole time.

It ended fine no blows exchanged.

ChanHuk

Banned
I ain't a dirty poor.

Buddy was sitting on the owners car for 20 mins talking to a bouncer. Owner shows up and starts cussing him off and threatening to kick his ass over a nissan maxima. Suddenly bouncer acts as if he wasn't watching my buddy sit on the car the whole time.

It ended fine no blows exchanged.

Kave you fucked up, you went to a strip club sober and bought drinks. Now who the fuck pays $15 for a shot of Evan Williams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom