• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Wait, Jacksonville is the biggest city in the contiguous US?

Are all the people living there simply thinking "Aw hell no, I'm not gonna drive that far to watch such a shit team"?

cajunator

Banned
Wait, Jacksonville is the biggest city in the contiguous US?

Are all the people living there simply thinking "Aw hell no, I'm not gonna drive that far to watch such a shit team"?

Pretty much.
There are almost 900 thousand people in that shithole city.
Its kind of impressive really.

Hunter S.

Have you ever smoked hops?

I just learned that it's directly related to cannabis, and wondered if it has any effects (though it doesn't have any THC).

There are a lot of related Cannabis species that produce practically no THC. Pure Indicas do not have a ton of THC. Though this hops word is foreign to me. Just do not smoke hemp, please. lol.

Milchjon

There are a lot of related Cannabis species that produce practically no THC. Pure Indicas do not have a ton of THC. Though this hops word is foreign to me. Just do not smoke hemp, please. lol.

Hops/hop as in the stuff you put in beer ;-)

I just read up on it a bit, some people claim they got a bit high on it, but I'm not sure if that was an illusion.

UmNspfu.gif

Milchjon

You know what I mean! And you arent 4 am gaf, you are like, all the time gaf lol.
I wonder sometimes if you actually sleep.

Of course I do! My sleep schedule just changes pretty much every day, so some nights I'm up til 3 and some days I'm already back up at 6.

Greg

Who needs a computer when you have a Vita?
haha, that's what I'm using while check disk does its thing, but it won't buy me much time
Folgers?

*clinteastwoodshiver.gif*

Get some real coffee. Nothin' better than grinding actual good coffee beans in the morning and making delish black gold.
I just said Folgers to go with the song, but the Maxwell House I'm drinking now isn't much better either

it's all good to me though

Godslay

Banned
haha, that's what I'm using while check disk does its thing, but it won't buy me much time

I just said Folgers to go with the song, but the Maxwell House I'm drinking now isn't much better either

it's all good to me though

I'll drink just about any coffee. I don't think I've ever had a bad cup to be honest. Even gas station coffee is usually pretty good.

jakncoke

Banned
I'll drink just about any coffee. I don't think I've ever had a bad cup to be honest. Even gas station coffee is usually pretty good.

You clearly never had a grandmother who didnt believe in cleaning her coffeemaker! Let me tell you after a couple years or however long the maker was and doing whatever pots she did a day(I assume 4+, because her and family would drink all day regardless outdoor temp). A cup of joe from that devil maker will send off some funky tastes that no cup should.

Greg

You clearly never had a grandmother who didnt believe in cleaning her coffeemaker! Let me tell you after a couple years or however long the maker was and doing whatever pots she did a day(I assume 4+, because her and family would drink all day regardless outdoor temp). A cup of joe from that devil maker will send off some funky tastes that no cup should.
sounds like the kind of coffee that'll get your day going

ShaneB

I'm at work with SAP training :( Thrilling! I want to go the gym, and then get home and play more Madden on this rainy day.

Godslay

Banned

Sounds terrible, but I bet I could gut it!

Does anyone in here have the regular PS3 edition of Madden 25? I have the ultimate packs code from the Anniversary edition for give away. I tried to give it away to Yankeehater, but it doesn't work on the 360 version.

rando14

yeah, those were the two I was going to say as well

followed by Lions/Skins and Dolphins/Falcons

im tryna figure out how to use GamePass consistently cause i wont be able to see gb-cinc on TV. Apparently i gotta find a decent VPN or something, anyone know stuff about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom