• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Oh yeah? Well look at you Mr Hotshot, sitting around posting on GAF on a Friday night...

mBEbGgn.png

Thats ok with me, I dont like being around people.

cajunator

Banned
This has to be some the saddest days of a mans life.

Trent Truck trade really fucked you up.

1) You're drinking at a place not your home and on gaf that is not recommended

2) You're at a strip while drinking and still on gaf ... your life has taken a bad path

Step back, review your life choices and attempt it again.

No joke I actually post on/browse gaf while at restaurants and in fast food lines. Cant quit this forum lol.

I ain't a dirty poor.

Buddy was sitting on the owners car for 20 mins talking to a bouncer. Owner shows up and starts cussing him off and threatening to kick his ass over a nissan maxima. Suddenly bouncer acts as if he wasn't watching my buddy sit on the car the whole time.

It ended fine no blows exchanged.

canadian street fight

jakncoke

Banned
No joke I actually post on/browse gaf while at restaurants and in fast food lines. Cant quit this forum lol.

Are you by yourself?

Ive actually considered doing this at a sit down restaurant instead of trying to convince some worthless bitch from around here to have a free meal with me. Makes it less awkward for me and I dont have to pay attention or wonder what other patrons are thinking

cajunator

Banned
Are you by yourself?

Ive actually considered doing this at a sit down restaurant instead of trying to convince some worthless bitch from around here to have a free meal with me. Makes it less awkward for me and I dont have to pay attention or wonder what other patrons are thinking

usually Im by myself. I typically get takeout/to go food and just bring it home.

jakncoke

Banned
Jaknuseless, go to the mother fuckin bar of a restaurant. Its accepted at the bar you can eat by yourself. The bartender don't care and the servers will thank you for it. Nothing like 1 person taking up an entire table at a restaurant.

There is 2 person tables for a reason you fiend

ChanHuk

Banned
fuck......will we all pretend to be Pats fans so Lunchbox and Dutch get their rich daddys to buy us strippers/hookers?!

No, we won't. Pats fans are the fuckin worst.

eznark

Banned
Are you by yourself?

Why do you give a fuck what a waiter thinks of you? It's a fucking waiter. As for the other patrons they probably think you're a bum just like everyone else. But at least you're a loser getting a good dinner.

jakncoke

Banned
Go buy a lap dance and see if she has any specials available. Try not to get a std

Why do you give a fuck what a waiter thinks of you? It's a fucking waiter. As for the other patrons they probably think you're a bum just like everyone else. But at least you're a loser getting a good dinner.

Its sorta a problem with me ha, its the way my brain always been wired. Reason why I race through the grocery store like a nascar driver or do whatever is possible to avoid public things. Like if there option to pay bill at loc a or on the website. Im choosing website all the way.

Godslay

Banned

Right. Just go eat your food and mind your own damn business.

Its sorta a problem with me ha, its the way my brain always been wired. Reason why I race through the grocery store like a nascar driver or do whatever is possible to avoid public things. Like if there option to pay bill at loc a or on the website. Im choosing website all the way.

Sounds like social anxiety bro.

Go buy a lap dance and see if she has any specials available. Try not to get a std

It'll get better as you get older. At least it has for me.

I think part of it came from the realization that everyone I see is just as dumb as I am!

cajunator

Banned
I rarely ever care of what people in public think of me because Im socially awkward as it is. Im well aware I am a bit weird and people need to just accept thats how it is.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Lol wut... just saw that Browns traded Trent for a pick... guess their season is over already, not even pretending anymore... In other new Eagles lost... yay go 7-9 division... Though Giants have been so mediocre, i'm trading this season in too...

ChanHuk

Banned
I got an idea to cheer everyone of you asinine pathetic degenerates up.

Lets have a meetup at cajun's. He'll do a crawfish boil. If you have a seafood allergy, either you die or bring your epipen.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
There's no need to be so ashamed of your inner Seahawks fan.

Also, remember that manchild bachelors who can't cook don't starve. Eating at a restaurant solo isn't that weird.

squicken

If the Chiefs can stay as relatively healthy and mistake free as they are right now, they should earn a wildcard just based on their schedule. Unfortunately, that just means getting bounced in the first round.

I would/should be happier, but I watched this brand of football eat shit in the playoffs in the 90s year after year. Well, to be fair, this current offense only looks like Martyball because it's so ineffective. So far they look pathetic for 90% of the game, and then manage to get exactly what they need to win. It's not sustainable. A 10 point deficit will be death.

I'm resigned to my fate of watching Alex Smith get an extension "because he wins,"
drafting in the the 20s in next year's draft and then possibly repeating the same thing over and over until the current core of the roster falls off and has to be replaced.

In the meantime, I have to hope this defense continues to play strong, as that's the thing that can start to restore Arrowhead's homefield advantage. They play the next 4 out of 5 games at home, and have to take 3 of them.

I don't think he'll get any deal that cripples the team. Alex is a good stop gap guy and is good enough to let all that other talent enjoy winning for all the hard work it puts in. They may have to gamble on a late 1st QB next year, but at least Reid is just coaching now and done with personnel. Should finally be a season for you guys to enjoy, and not get hung up on the known limitations of Alex

jakncoke

Banned
He got fired for sexual harassment, fuckin degenerate.

Ok, I drank my bourbon and beer. Valkyria Chronicles is even more awesome. Fuck snesfreak, stupid bastard is playing GTAV while leaching off our welfare system.

calling a woman a bitch is not sexual harassment

cajunator

Banned
No I got fired again because I suck at life and I dont know when to halt my mouth

gotta know when to practice restraint jak. Sometimes it seems like bullshit but you gotta control it. Thats just what employers expect. It sometimes is shit because customers are free to call you whatever they feel like whether you deserve it or not but you have to maintain a professional demeanor.

ChanHuk

Banned
You're all bundles of love to me except for maybe Gata, then again it makes me happy to know that he's a degenerate necrotic belly crawling dick mongrel.

PS I wasn't insulting Gata, just stating facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom