• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

rando14

fred-heartattack-o.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
literally all you have to do is cover the receivers long enough to get that initial pressure on Schaub and you win.

Every. Single. Play.

Mindlog

Hard to make too many assessments when starting a raw QB.
One really great call. At least a half dozen Jag Fan headshakingly stupid calls. Need to start keeping a game log. It's OK for teams to gamble on plays to mix things up, but Schiano's staff regularly does it when it makes no sense. If it weren't for how iffy the Eagles D can look I'd put money on the first Buc series being a three and out coming out of the bye week.

Happy we looked shitty and lost instead of looking shitty and winning.

If it were just the Bucs I'd be fine, but now the Rays are also driving me to drink :\

Help us out, Angels?

Narag

OH didn't realize this was in OT on FOX. Poor schoob. Some NFL podcast I dl'd was going on about how the Texans were lucky not to be 0-3 going into this game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
THAT SPEED WAS AMAZING!

harSon

Banned
I do think we should have a new offensive and defensive coordinator going into next season. I would get rid of Haley this season, not necessarily because he deserves to go (he kind of does though), but due to the fact that I'd rather go through the growing pains of adopting to a new offensive scheme in a hopeless season, then next year where we might actually have a chance at an above terrible season. As for Dick LeBeau... we're going to have to make the transition at some point, and I'd rather make that transition at the same time as the rest of our team transitions. He's been great for us, but it's time for new blood.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Serious question -- why have the Texans stuck with Shaub for so long?

My father is under the impression that Kubiak likes to shave points.

I think he's a friend of the family of the owner or the GM or Kubiak or something.

I gotta admit it sounds enticing, but like I said last time there isn't anything to replace him with. We're not getting Bridgewater, and the rest of the QB field looks thin.
Start Gradkowski for now. Does it matter whether you go 5-11 with Ben or 2-14 with Bruce?

By the time this team is rebuilt enough to compete, Ben will be out of the league. So we can go 5-11, 6-10, 4-12, 7-9, 8-8 over the next five years with Ben, and get nowhere, or we can drop him, go 2-14, 3-13 for a couple years and *hope* that having one of those top picks gets you the next QB who can open another window.

Top Bottom