• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Mindlog

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVXBgNTIYAAqqlx.jpg

Taken outside Reliant after the game. It begins.
ZG9997I.jpg

Soon.

bionic77

We gotta get better in the first half, though.
That was a big win on the road against the superior conference.

Honestly I am taking the Seahawks legitimately as Superbowl contenders now. Real champs show that kind of heart when things are going badly. And while Scoob bailed you out great teams take advantage of mistakes like mofos.

j-wood

Your really going to ask what the problem was with that hit jets GAF? At least 4 seconds after the ball is gone and he lead with his helmet.

Kacar

The second hit was so late. The first i didn't think was so bad except he led with the crown.

If it had been Peyton there would of been 50 flags.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
yup it really sucks. Russ got sacked 5 times today, that is absolutely unacceptable no matter which team we play.

Unfortunately I can't think of what we can do to make any significant changes, kinda handcuffed at this point :(
If our coaching staff, Tom Cable especially, are worth anything at all, they'll rake the team over the coals tomorrow. Shit is not acceptable.

We escaped today.

He was late on the hit.
posted before your post:
OHHHH the first hit. Yeah, could've been a flag.

I think Locker tore a muscle the way he grabbed the hip/back of leg. He couldn't get up at all.
Your really going to ask what the problem was with that hit jets GAF? At least 4 seconds after the ball is gone and he lead with his helmet.
It wasn't even 4 seconds on slo-mo. Let's not go nuts.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Catching up on some highlights. That was a hell of a game tying throw by Schoob.

I'll watch the Steeler game in it's entirety sometime this week. Sounds like the offense played better. Defense, not so much.

Corsick

posted before your post:

It wasn't even 4 seconds on slo-mo. Let's not go nuts.

In this league anything that is a second after the QB gets rid of the ball and is no longer a target to be sacked is a late hit. With how sensitive the rules are for QBs that hit was well within grounds for a flag.

Spinluck

The second hit was so late. The first i didn't think was so bad except he led with the crown.

If it had been Peyton there would of been 50 flags.

Peyton has taken worse shots than that without getting a flag. People should stop saying stupid shit like this.

Top Bottom