• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Spinluck

This is clearly and obviously not true. A hit like that on manning and a flag would have absolutely been thrown

EDIT: IMG not working.

No flag on this play. Which was clearly intentional thanks to Greg Williams! The day they took his neck. I remember more rough hits going against NE in the playoffs. But I rather forget those games, and PeyPey. Lol.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
" Gary Kubiak was asked if he'll consider replacing Matt Schaub. "No. ... I have to fix me. I have to be better for him."

lol really? He's not a damn rookie. Baby him some more... bitch!

They can both go f themselves. I can't wait for the day when they're both gone from the team... hopefully I'll still be alive.

Good run Shady, you are the best. Outside of Peterson.

130829184317-16-detroit-lions-reggie-bush-joique-bell-single-image-cut.jpg

Redskins offense hasn't scored a touchdown in this game? Seems strange.

lololol

effzee

Don't get how that wasn't Defensive PI when the Decker play was.

McCoy with the huge drop the play before.

Next weeks game against the Giants is going to make or break the season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man I hope locker is fine and the cart was just precationary. He was really taking off this season...

Want Schoob if he isn't?

It's McCoy and Vick. Going to give up yards, just have to prevent the big play and be stout in the redzone. So far so good.

I know, it just still feels very frustrating. I worry each time Vick scrambles, even if he isn't as broken fast as he once was. Least we're getting lots of hits on him.

Top Bottom