• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Colasante

How about Josh Freeman for Kenny Britt? Both teams can cast off their black sheep, and it'd make sense for both teams. Bucs need a good third wideout and the Titans will need a good backup/starter if Locker's injury is serious.

jWILL253

Banned
I love Hito. Your avatar choices are awesome, lol.

As for the game... yes, the offensive line is a problem. Yes, we have trouble playing well in early road games. But FUCK YEAH WE FOUND A WAY TO WIN, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE

4-0 for the first time in Hawks history. Huskies are also 4-0. Feels good.

Also, I just won a gift basket from the mall. I'm gonna send it to Matt Schuab to show thanks... :)

Godslay

Banned
Keep him away from the Broncos/chargers game veterans day weekend.

Which i'm trying to get tickets to go. Wifey's a big football fanatic

:jnc

I hope Locker's alright. He was looking good. Hate to see guys start to figure it out and go down with an injury.

TOUCHDOWN WELKER!!!

Lunchbox is going to beat me due to Welker. Fucking guy calls him Judas then drafts him on his fantasy team. DAMN YOU! LUNCHBOX! DAMN YOU!

squicken

InsideUSC @InsideUSC
I've been told Jeff Fisher is Pat Haden's favored candidate but considered unlikely to leave NFL #USC

Someone tell bluemax we'll throw in Fassell, Walton, Schotty and Bradford for a case of beer

Dragon

Banned
YOUR QUARTERBACK HAS NEVER WON A LEGIT SUPERBOWL

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

How about Josh Freeman for Kenny Britt? Both teams can cast off their black sheep, and it'd make sense for both teams. Bucs need a good third wideout and the Titans will need a good backup/starter if Locker's injury is serious.
That's a steal for us. Also Britt's done after this season in Tennessee

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Would be nice if Jason Carrot didn't spot San Diego three points in the first half...

JABEE

I love Hito. Your avatar choices are awesome, lol.

As for the game... yes, the offensive line is a problem. Yes, we have trouble playing well in early road games. But FUCK YEAH WE FOUND A WAY TO WIN, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE

4-0 for the first time in Hawks history. Huskies are also 4-0. Feels good.

Also, I just won a gift basket from the mall. I'm gonna send it to Matt Schuab to show thanks... :)
I feel bad for Mech. No one should be forced to have such atrocities displayed their avatar space.

Top Bottom