• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Godslay

Banned
Jesus, Welker flares, Demaryius bubble screens, and Decker comeback routes are ridiculous.

Yeah, plus you have to deal with the Orange Julius threat.

I'm really excited about that one deep ball though. Kept having to hear that teams would challenge Peyton to throw deep, I think that goes out of the window now. The arm strength might not be there all game to throw it over and over, but it's there so they have to respect it now.

PeyPey on pace for 64 TD's.

I'm still skeptical he even goes over 50. During his best 5 game streak in 2004, he threw for 24 TDs. Even Brady threw for 22 during his best in 2007.

I've got to imagine he's gonna slow down in some games (like two divisional games against the Chiefs) and if they have a good lead on the conference towards the end of the season I can imagine him playing less snaps.

Yeah, plus you have to deal with the Orange Julius threat.

I'm really excited about that one deep ball though. Kept having to hear that teams would challenge Peyton to throw deep, I think that goes out of the window now. The arm strength might not be there all game to throw it over and over, but it's there so they have to respect it now.

You know I just rematches the 2006 AFC Championship earlier today and he used to chuck it downfield much more than I remember. Like, force it downfield. He also use to have a rifle arm back then. He certainly throws it slower now, but he's amazingly much more accurate. He anticipates a lot better so releases it earlier than he used to, just with a softer touch. I wouldn't be surprised if that might make it easier to catch

ChanHuk

Banned
Flynn is fucking horrible. He holds on the ball and won't throw. He's basically a white Jason Campbell. At least Small Hands will throw the ball, granted not pass 10 yards.

effzee

Can Fox please switch over to another game? I expected a blowout but not such terrible play by the special teams.

Put in Foles. Save Vick.

I may have an aneurysm

Why? This was clear as day going to happen. Eagles D cant cover. Denver was going to score on basically every play, sucks that ST keeps fucking up but it didnt affect the game at all. Eagles offense actually looks better then last year but they dont have any weapons. Single all the WR's and have the safety help out on DJax. I think 3-13 is optimistic.

Top Bottom