• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Velcro Fly

They should take McCoy, Jackson, and Vick out. No reason to get a guy hurt playing in this nonsense. Let Polk get some carries.

Godslay

Banned
You know I just rematches the 2006 AFC Championship earlier today and he used to chuck it downfield much more than I remember. Like, force it downfield. He also use to have a rifle arm back then. He certainly throws it slower now, but he's amazingly much more accurate. He anticipates a lot better so releases it earlier than he used to, just with a softer touch. I wouldn't be surprised if that might make it easier to catch

Yeah, he's just making great decisions and great throws. As much as I love Elway, I'm starting to think Peyton might end up the best QB Denver has ever seen in a Broncos uniform. At least in the short time he's played for us.

eznark

Banned
Wow, the Jets and Eagles have scored the same number of points.

I guess that makes Rex Ryan one the greatest offensive minds in football history?

LMAO

reversebuttfumble.gif

effzee

Why? This was clear as day going to happen. Eagles D cant cover. Denver was going to score on basically every play, sucks that ST keeps fucking up but it didnt affect the game at all. Eagles offense actually looks better then last year but they dont have any weapons. Single all the WR's and have the safety help out on DJax. I think 3-13 is optimistic.

3-13 with games against Giants, Bucs, Redskins, and even the Raiders left?

j-wood

Suck it jets. You deserve every bit of this today.

Pretty worried the last news bit was locker going to the hospital and nothing new since.

effzee

Can we cut Henery like now?

This guy can't hit anything over 40 yards. And the why the fuck are we attempting a fg anyway? Why not go for it?

Lenz44

Banned
When it rains it pours. According to that bud light commercial- Philly fans didn't grill up enough veggie burgers today.

Top Bottom