• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

3-13 with games against Giants, Bucs, Redskins, and even the Raiders left?

We will see but the book is definitely out on how to stop this offense, and the D is just terrible. They could easily lose to any of those teams you listed. If Pryor is healthy for the Raiders I see him giving them fits.

h1nch

Milchjon. You are my favorite German. Go Pats.

Rightfully so. Dysert is heir to the throne as far as I'm concerned.

How do you figure? I thought Osweiler looked great in preseason when he was able to play with a decent cast. I like the idea of our future QB with his height and arm.

He does look a bit too much like the kid from Twilight though...

Afrikan

Ok that Schaub performance put me to sleep.... um what happened in the Eagles Broncos game? Eagles shooting themselves on foot or just they couldn't stop Payton and Kelly's offense still not working?

doucheface with 200 tds
firerivers_medium.gif

Still plenty of time for the d to mess this up

GrapeApes

Tiki Barber and partner are the worst pair I've heard commentate a game. Tiki keeps pausing in sentence. Like he doesn't know how to end his statement when he starts talking. And his partner does not know to pronounce names. Can't say Helu or Orakpo correctly. If you're going to call a game, you should know how to pronounce names of players that will actually be seeing the field. This must be the last place commentating team that Fox has.

Godslay

Banned
How do you figure? I thought Osweiler looked great in preseason when he was able to play with a decent cast. I like the idea of our future QB with his height and arm.

He does look a bit too much like the kid from Twilight though...

I just like him better. Seems like a gamer.

sqwarlock

Ok that Schaub performance put me to sleep.... um what happened in the Eagles Broncos game? Eagles shooting themselves on foot or just they couldn't stop Payton and Kelly's offense still not working?

I didn't watch much of it, but I'm guessing all of the above?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Rookie QB. I know Luck, RG3, and Wilson were food right away but you can't expect every rookie to light up the league right away.
So don't even let him try? That makes no sense. I guess they want to avoid shaking his confidence when he goes on to throw three more INT's.

Spinluck

Yeah, he's just making great decisions and great throws. As much as I love Elway, I'm starting to think Peyton might end up the best QB Denver has ever seen in a Broncos uniform. At least in the short time he's played for us.

If PeyPey nets you guys another championship. I'll put him above Elway as Broncos GOAT QB.

effzee

We will see but the book is definitely out on how to stop this offense, and the D is just terrible. They could easily lose to any of those teams you listed. If Pryor is healthy for the Raiders I see him giving them fits.

The book is what the Chiefs did but none of the teams I mentioned can do that.

Eagles marched pretty well on the Broncos until guys couldn't hold on to the ball or holding calls made them settle for fgs. I don't see how this game is any indication of how good or bad they are. If they lose to the Giants and Bucs then yeah even 3 wins will be tough.

Foles better be coming in. Sit Vick.

Top Bottom