• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Wes

venison crêpe
Dungy just said the hottest team in the AFC north is the Cleveland Browns. Playoffs bitches. #ReturnOfChud

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1752-1355608858-2.gif

Afrikan

Running up the score wtf? i'd think Fox would know better.....in blowouts you are suppose to go for it on 4th down and run up the middle. Tsk tsk tsk

Dthomp

So realistically Denver hosting Jax Oct 13th, what is going to be the over/under on points for Denver if everybody else is putting up 40 against the Jags?

rando14

Running up the score wtf? i'd think Fox would know better.....in blowouts you are suppose to go for it on 4th down and run up the middle. Tsk tsk tsk

what's he supposed to do, he throws out his 2nd string QB and they still score!

Denver can't not score :(

Tiki Barber and partner are the worst pair I've heard commentate a game. Tiki keeps pausing in sentence. Like he doesn't know how to end his statement when he starts talking. And his partner does not know to pronounce names. Can't say Helu or Orakpo correctly. If you're going to call a game, you should know how to pronounce names of players that will actually be seeing the field. This must be the last place commentating team that Fox has.

lol announcers rely on media guides to get names right. Usually the team's media guide will have phonetic spellings of non-traditional names for announcers to use.

If that resource is there and he isn't using it, then I would definitely see your point. But if it isn't... well, whatareyagonnado?!

Edit: Matt Prater ruined Christmas. :(

Top Bottom