• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
BVXBgNTIYAAqqlx.jpg

Taken outside Reliant after the game. It begins.

They should be burning their Kareem Jackson jerseys instead.

I don't know how Texans fans just put the blame on Schaub. They're the 3rd best team in their division, their OL is garbage and Schaub's WR core sucks. Owen Daniels is the only reliable weapon he has going right now.

jmdajr

I don't know how Texans fans just put the blame on Schaub. They're the 3rd best team in their division, their OL is garbage and Schaub's WR core sucks. Owen Daniels is the only reliable weapon he has going right now.

wha....

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

wut

MechDX

That is the dumbest comment I have ever read on here. You do realize that Dre just dropped a 100+ yard receiving game on the hawks right? Garrett Graham TE had more receiving yards than Daniels today. Did you not see the game tying pick 6 schaub threw when throwing it out of bounds would have worked?

Don't make stupid comments

Narag

That is the dumbest comment I have ever read on here. You do realize that Dre just dropped a 100+ yard receiving game on the hawks right? Garrett Graham TE had more receiving yards than Daniels today. Did you not see the game tying pick 6 schaub threw when throwing it out of bounds would have worked?

Don't make stupid comments

I still don't understand why that play was called. Marino was trying to justify it by saying it needed to be executed a particular way while Cowher kept saying over him it should have never been called.

so where's Agnt after his one post driveby?

Only on wins so should see him two weeks from now.

Grizza

I hope that coward in Flynn runs you over in his Bugatti with all that money he's got.

He'll be okay when he has someone to throw to. Pryor can make plays himself, while Flynn can only be competitive with talent around him. Raiders are still a couple years away from having it, and I'm not trying to hate. Flynn can be successful in the right system.

Kusagari

So Peyton is on pace to throw around 60 TDs.

Eli, meanwhile, is on pace to commit 44 turnovers. He's already lost 2 fumbles and thrown 9 picks.

MechDX

I still don't understand why that play was called. Marino was trying to justify it by saying it needed to be executed a particular way while Cowher kept saying over him it should have never been called.

Only on wins so should see him two weeks from now.

The play wasn't a bad call but a halfway decent QB would have saw the coverage and got rid of it.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 5m
Per Elias, no quarterback has thrown pick sixes in 4 consecutive games in the past 20 years. Four QBs have in 3 straight. #Texans

Don't let me down Niners! History to make next week.

Top Bottom