• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

ChanHuk

Banned
Also, proof that snesfreak is a coward.

<snesfreak> [18:44] <Chan> you're a fuckin coward you old fuck
<snesfreak> :you
<jak5> you are a coward
<jak5> and are old
<snesfreak> Nah, a coward would just ban him from the channel
<snesfreak> This way we get to talk shit about him and he can't respond
<snesfreak> Much funnier

jakncoke

Banned
This probably been discussed before tons of times. But I just noticed so fuu

1993 Packers

HC Mike Holmgrem
DC Ray Rhodes
WR Jon Gruden
DB Dick Jauron
QB Steve Mariucci
TE Andy Reid

Ever Been a staf that had that many go on to be a HC at some point?

Fantomex

That is the dumbest comment I have ever read on here. You do realize that Dre just dropped a 100+ yard receiving game on the hawks right? Garrett Graham TE had more receiving yards than Daniels today. Did you not see the game tying pick 6 schaub threw when throwing it out of bounds would have worked?

Don't make stupid comments

Mech, your avy...what have they done to you?

Godslay

Banned
oh you motherfucker

Pamperchu to the rescue!

My boy Peyton looks amazing. They definitely gonna win the SB.

As Tebow would do, you are welcome to the flock.

Strangely, what upsets me most about that bullshit is the idea that microwaves irradiates things. It's not ionizing radiation! It makes water and fat hot.

:jnc

Do you really think its for sanitation? Who the hell wants to wear an ice cold diaper?

MechDX

The Texans are so good but Schaub always finds a way to let them down. That loss was just brutal. Sorry, dude. :(

Ive been hitting Texans forums today and I am still seeing a scattering of "it wasn't just Schaub". Just irritates me to no end! His pick 6 was the first domino just like last week.

Chip Kellys high powered innovative offense continues to take the NFL by storm.

At least the option lasted half a season before it was shut down.

ChanHuk

Banned
Gata, I hope your mother was drinking/doing drugs while she was pregnant with an imbecile like you. Otherwise there's no explanation on why you're a moronic asinine idiot like you are.

Grizza

You must be new here, thus you're probably a casual. Don't go running to a mod to ban me like the Gata because I hurt your feelings.

That being said, I have some bourbon to attend to.

This is neogaf, and I lurk quite a bit. I'm not one of those pussies who whines to a mod because another member is blowing off steam. Drink that bourbon good, Chan. Next Sunday starts another week.

Lunchbox

Banned
chan come back and watch brady play like what your shitty team will never achieve in your short drug addicted alcoholic life time

Ive been hitting Texans forums today and I am still seeing a scattering of "it wasn't just Schaub". Just irritates me to no end! His pick 6 was the first domino just like last week.
Every game is a team effort obviously but like you said he's the guy who got the ball rolling. You can't keep making excuses for awful mistakes by a QB like that, especially in those particular circumstances. I watched the entire game and when I saw that play it just totally stunned me. You just. can't. do. that.

Godslay

Banned
You people should applaud him for having the stones to accept Hito's bet.

He has to deal with Schoob every week, despite an otherwise good team. I'll even admit that maybe Kubiak isn't the best fit for this team. If anything he deserves a good QB for his resilience in the face of Schoob.

squicken

Dungy is diagramming Schaub's TAINT. Why? There's nothing to diagram. He threw and inexplicable pass into TAINT land and it got TAINTed

JABEE

Gata, I hope your mother was drinking/doing drugs while she was pregnant with an imbecile like you. Otherwise there's no explanation on why you're a moronic asinine idiot like you are.
Chan, that's middle of the week rhetoric, not Sunday rhetoric.

ChanHuk

Banned
Gata, if all you can say is "go back to cambodia" then fuck I should so I can experience a rich life like your fellow cowardly Pats fan Lunchbox.

Honestly Gata, I hope one day you are killed by a slow stabbing by someone wearing a Eli mask and Uggs.

Top Bottom