• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

MechDX

The oddest thing about Schaubs record 3 pick 6es? Tate got benched after fumbling and didn't return for accountability reasons. Schaub has not been benched yet.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Stay.Fucking.Mad bros

Dallas-Cowboys-Cheerleader.jpg
cowboys-cheerleader(5).jpg
cowboys-cheerleader(15).jpg

They should let them play instead. You'd do better.

Narag

The oddest thing about Schaubs record 3 pick 6es? Tate got benched after fumbling and didn't return for accountability reasons. Schaub has not been benched yet.

What's the rationale behind that? Rather, does Kubiak have something personal against Tate as i thought you said something similar happened last year?

fuck i got stomped out in all 4 of my FF leagues AND i was eliminated from my survivor pool. thanks a lot flacco you fucking loser. why wouldn't you have been yourself in the superbowl :(

squicken

Did chan ever a football related post? I mean gata doesn't either but at least it isn't some livejournal crap about a depressing job

Narag

Did chan ever a football related post? I mean gata doesn't either but at least it isn't some livejournal crap about a depressing job

He had this really well thought out post about the Texans running game one day. He credited it to Adderral though.

i know it ultimately doesn't matter because the raiders and redskins are both trash teams going nowhere, but why exactly did dennis allen elect to go for it on 4th down in chip shot FG range in a 10 point game? i get that your offense hadn't moved the ball much but jesus you take the points, make it a 1 score game with 3 timeouts/3minutes left and try to get the ball back

i know it ultimately doesn't matter because the raiders and redskins are both trash teams going nowhere, but why exactly did dennis allen elect to go for it on 4th down in chip shot FG range in a 10 point game? i get that your offense hadn't moved the ball much but jesus you take the points, make it a 1 score game with 3 timeouts/3minutes left and try to get the ball back

No idea, but after a watching Flynn play all game I was too numb to complain at that point

MechDX

What's the rationale behind that? Rather, does Kubiak have something personal against Tate as i thought you said something similar happened last year?

Either that or he is racist. He has benched Foster and other RB's for the same thing but how many times can your QB gives free TD's away before you react?

BigAT

What did yankeehater do?

Did a mod finally see his post about liking frame interpolation on LCD TV's? Worthy ban if so.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I still can't believe one impressive game against the worst NFL secondary in years got Matt Flynn that contract. He owes Gunther Cunningham and the city of Detroit.

Top Bottom