• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Gata, if all you can say is "go back to cambodia" then fuck I should so I can experience a rich life like your fellow cowardly Pats fan Lunchbox.

Honestly Gata, I hope one day you are killed by a slow stabbing by someone wearing a Eli mask and Uggs.

Chan pls, you're going to get banned over Gata.

He has to deal with Schoob every week, despite an otherwise good team. I'll even admit that maybe Kubiak isn't the best fit for this team. If anything he deserves a good QB for his resilience in the face of Schoob.

Schoob and Koob are a match made in heaven. Both aren't good enough to get the job done

MechDX

So my cowboys lost... WE STILL FIRST IN THE DIVISON

MikeMyers.gif

Good boy

jakncoke

Banned

Wes letting all his pathetic browns angst out. Not realizing no matter what he says will change the fact that he seen Steelers win 2 super bowls and been to 3 in his time as a fan of the Cleveland Browns

Sorry, can't hear you from down there. #FirstPlace

Its a careful calculation to get Clowney or Bridgewater ! Meanwhile your qbs nuts are still is Jessicas purse!

Narag

Wes letting all his pathetic browns angst out. Not realizing no matter what he says will change the fact that he seen Steelers win 2 super bowls and been to 3 in his time as a fan of the Cleveland Browns

That's FMT and Lunchbox talk and you're better than that. You have some fans like Gata that weren't even born the last time the Steelers won a Super Bowl.

Godslay

Banned
Peypey is gonna aaron hernandez us next week :(

I just hope for a good game.

See, I'm not into scat in the least, so that didn't even occur to me.

Not sure if you are trying to imply I'm into this. Or just tunneled into science, to not use common sense.

Schoob and Koob are a match made in heaven. Both aren't good enough to get the job done

Kubiak has three championship rings. Now bow and kiss the rings!

eznark

Banned
lol Freeman demanding a trade. He's in for a real fucking ego blow when TB comes back with "no one wants you you fat fucking idiot"

Top Bottom