• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

broncos look unstoppable... far and away the best team in the league. and there is only one team... nay, one MAN, who can stop them:

ku-medium.jpg

"He's got the whole world in his small hands

He's got the whole world in his small hands"

I really wish it was Broncos-Chiefs next week. I want to show thos cunts who is top dog now!

Nov 17 and Dec 1. I'm penning both those down as losses for the Chefs.

As much as I love our defense right now, unless something drastically happens in the next month I don't see our offense hanging with the Broncos.

4-0, though! This is the most excited I've been about our chances since 2003. With Hurt Locker potentially sitting next week with a bum hip followed by the Raiders, we could start 6-0.

So we agree that we are Loser Bros. of the NFC West, correct?

That the last one of us to win a chip was the Rams, correct?

Don't worry though--I'll take no pleasure in watching the SeaChickens win our division either.

no. the rams won't be in playoff contention. i could make an argument that they are one of the 3 worst teams in the league right now. the niners are a mid-level team who will probably get into the playoffs and then who knows what could happen. and i would rather make the playoffs and at least be in the running than miss the playoffs year after year after year after year. i already played that game and didn't like it! i'll take a playoff loss over being a laughing stock. sorry brotha, we aren't the same :(

Top Bottom