• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Patriots7

I got suckered into a Brady v. Manning argument today.
I used to actually believe when I would argue for Brady, but while watching him destroy the Eagles, I couldn't even force myself to believe he isn't the GOAT.

Dear lord.

I hope we make it competitive at least, tonight. Let's go Kenbrell!

broncos look unstoppable... far and away the best team in the league. and there is only one team... nay, one MAN, who can stop them:

ku-medium.jpg

Greg

yankee and chan down!
chan, I know you see this, you degenerate!

I can't be banned today because the Packers have a bye week, but I'm going to lay low for a few hours anyways
What did yankeehater do?

Did a mod finally see his post about liking frame interpolation on LCD TV's? Worthy ban if so.
:jnc

Future I forgot to ask man, how is your mother doing, hopefully she's better?

Lumpectomy scheduled for the middle of October and they'll be checking the lymph nodes under her arms to see if its spread. They can stage the disease at that point. Right now no mastectomy is necessary and the prognosis is positive at least. We won't know more until the middle of October after her surgery but the doctors are very positive with a good chance for a 10 year or more survival rate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for asking!

What did yankeehater do?

Did a mod finally see his post about liking frame interpolation on LCD TV's? Worthy ban if so.

jnc. Agreed.

Perhaps the snitch comment?

Not sure about chan but he couldve been banned for any one of his posts really. None of his posts were on topic anyway so not much will be lost.

Everyone's gotta lay low.

Top Bottom