• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

CARRIE LEGS

gleeraid1.gif

That gif would be so much better if those were middle fingers instead.

rando14

Lumpectomy scheduled for the middle of October and they'll be checking the lymph nodes under her arms to see if its spread. They can stage the disease at that point. Right now no mastectomy is necessary and the prognosis is positive at least. We won't know more until the middle of October after her surgery but the doctors are very positive with a good chance for a 10 year or more survival rate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for asking!

So glad to hear that! :)

Fantomex

See, I've been trying my best to be positive and encourage all of you. Greg knows whats up. We need positive reinforcement in here. Its not like were all Browns fans, we have reasons to be thankful and happy.

alex smith was never benched for a rookie you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

p.s.

how'd kaps dick taste on thursday?

The same as Flacco's did for you last February, I would imagine--just not as salty. ;)

Just like the VISA commercial, last wasn't your year, but maybe this year, FMT.

Or next year...

Or the year after that...

Or after that...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
See, I've been trying my best to be positive and encourage all of you. Greg knows whats up. We need positive reinforcement in here. Its not like were all Browns fans, we have reasons to be thankful and happy.

I thought we were cool man? :(

The same as Flacco's did for you last February, I would imagine--just not as salty. ;)

Just like the VISA commercial, last wasn't your year, but maybe this year, FMT.

Or next year...

Or the year after that...

Or after that...

it will be another decade or more before we see the superbowl again. window is closed but it was a fun ride regardless!

unfortunately the rams are living in a house without windows or doors. it's more of a concrete room with a picture of sam bradford

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They should be burning their Kareem Jackson jerseys instead.

I don't know how Texans fans just put the blame on Schaub. They're the 3rd best team in their division, their OL is garbage and Schaub's WR core sucks. Owen Daniels is the only reliable weapon he has going right now.

._.

MechDX

it will be another decade or more before we see the superbowl again. window is closed but it was a fun ride regardless!

unfortunately the rams are living in a house without windows or doors. it's more of a concrete room with a picture of sam bradford

Keep the faith brother! Next week we get the game GAF deserves on SNF!!

#BREAKSCHAUB #FREECASE

So we agree that we are Loser Bros. of the NFC West, correct?

That the last one of us to win a chip was the Rams, correct?

Don't worry though--I'll take no pleasure in watching the SeaChickens win our division either.

Top Bottom