• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Pimpwerx

This is why Dolphans will never be downtrodden this season. We have legitimate hope. No one expects us to make the SuperBowl this year, but we have a legit shot at the playoffs, and we have a QB we can finally believe in. He'll work out the kinks (I hope). However, he can throw the ball, and has some latent athleticism that's yet to be fully tapped. If we can give him an offensive line, we'll at least have a strong offense to entertain with. Losses like this are just part of the growing pains. PEACE.

Mr.Swag

Banned
This is why Dolphans will never be downtrodden this season. We have legitimate hope. No one expects us to make the SuperBowl this year, but we have a legit shot at the playoffs, and we have a QB we can finally believe in. He'll work out the kinks (I hope). However, he can throw the ball, and has some latent athleticism that's yet to be fully tapped. If we can give him an offensive line, we'll at least have a strong offense to entertain with. Losses like this are just part of the growing pains. PEACE.
If we had an actual O line we'd be division winners for sure

cajunator

Banned

What do you mean losses like this? Aint over yet.

Another solid TD drive by Tannehill and I'll feel better, it'll still be in garbage time but none of the qbs from the past 12 years have shown any kind of confidence after fucking up in a game, we need Thill to keep improving and moving towards becoming our franchise qb and so far I'd say he's on his way but we still need much more from him.

Brees vs manning 2 would be amazing

I've had enough heartbreak watching Denver collapse to the Ravens and watching my team choke away an NBA Championship, I'm not sure I could handle a rematch of the one game that made me the saltiest in my entire life watching football. I just can't. I'll die.

Top Bottom