• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Pimpwerx

It will be interesting to see how the Pats look against the Saints as well. If the Pats continue to play so-so, the division might be close if the Phins can get it together.

Oh crap, missed them on the schedule too. I'm not convinced they have anymore answers than we do. I didn't believe the hype, but this Saints D is better than when they went to the Super Bowl. Pats have a tough road to ho as well. I expect some salty tears in the next two weeks. PEACE.

Godslay

Banned
Oh crap, missed them on the schedule too. I'm not convinced they have anymore answers than we do. I didn't believe the hype, but this Saints D is better than when they went to the Super Bowl. Pats have a tough road to ho as well. I expect some salty tears in the next two weeks. PEACE.

Gronk and Amendola will give them a boost obviously, but if the Phins can stay close they might have a shot.

1375669_10201208522952490_1275686130_n.jpg

That missed FG could be the beginning of a rally

if we score here and force two turnovers and get TDs off those we're back in!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Amazing. I can't remember the last time I saw a qb completely unaware of the play clock.

And missed FG. The entire Saints team is unfocused, now. Strike now, Miami. It's only four scores!

Pimpwerx

RUN THE DAMN BALL!

No point. We do this a lot, and I like it. There's a time to run, and a time to get the ball down the damn field. Philbin coaches to win, so he doesn't mind abandoning the run early. We still have no chance, but it's a better chance throwing than running. Running just kills what little time is left. PEACE.

No point. We do this a lot, and I like it. There's a time to run, and a time to get the ball down the damn field. Philbin coaches to win, so he doesn't mind abandoning the run early. We still have no chance, but it's a better chance throwing than running. Running just kills what little time is left. PEACE.

I'm just mad I can almost make a huge comeback in fantasy if Miller gets the ball more plus Hartline gets it less.

I'm too pissed for homework, fuck this oline, fuck wallace, fuck carrol and wheeler too, best we can hope for is a better quarter from tannehill, he's the key to our turnaround so I want a solid showing for the end.

oh yeah and fuck thomas too.

effzee

Is it me or Gruden calling him Tandyhill?

What the hell was that play call?

Throw the ball and at most an incomplete stops the clock.

Top Bottom