• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

MechDX

Seachickens are going down and so are the I'M A MAN, I'M FORTYWhiners in 2 weeks.

I can't wait to taste FMTs delicious Harbaugh rage tears.

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!

What the f--k happened to the Texans Age I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest game of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, we might get beaten.' Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wilson, he's a dead man! Sherman dead! Lynch dead!

Tonight the Niners will take their rightful place at the bottom of their division. Where's your God now FMT? If your wife beating head coach had chosen midget hands over midget head, maybe you wouldn't be competitive with the Steelers for that #1 and #33 draft pick! At least I have two recent Super Bowls to think back on, and recorded on TIVO none the less. All you can do to fight back the tears is jerk off to your old ass grainy VHS tapes.

Don't you have the pirates to go watch lose in the first round?

h1nch

Sorry Jabee but the Broncos beating the Eagles has to be the surest thing this week followed by Indy over Jags.

The only thing that would concern me as a Broncos fan would be the short week vs extra long week thing. It's possible that the Eagles will open the game with more energy.

However, I'm really curious to see how they can sustain their pace in altitude, especially considering the Broncos also want to move fast.

Narag

shut-up.gif

When do you get to be the regular fan and Mech get to be the jinx?

effzee

The only thing that would concern me as a Broncos fan would be the short week vs extra long week thing. It's possible that the Eagles will open the game with more energy.

However, I'm really curious to see how they can sustain their pace in altitude, especially considering the Broncos also want to move fast.

Its not really a short week. They don't even have to travel.

So its 6 days to prepare instead of 7. Not much of a difference. Plus I am sure what they prepared against in the read option with the Raiders will apply with Vick and the Eagles.

As of now I am feeling more optimistic. I give the Eagles a whopping 0.05% chance.

harSon

Banned
Don't you have the pirates to go watch lose in the first round?

There's nothing you can say to me about the Pirates to make me feel bad. I went from 20 years of losing seasons to the playoffs! Like young Niners fans who grew up after the late 90s, all I've known for my whole life is losing, so I'm like a kid in a candy store or Kaepernick in the kid's section of Lids... all smiles baby! And we've got Taillon and Polanco coming up next season? Things are looking good in Buccos land.

Its not really a short week. They don't even have to travel.

So its 6 days to prepare instead of 7. Not much of a difference. Plus I am sure what they prepared against in the read option with the Raiders will apply with Vick and the Eagles.

As of now I am feeling more optimistic. I give the Eagles a whopping 0.05% chance.
You are much more optimistic then I am. They could play this game 1000 games and lose everyone. Just get this week over with no injuries please.

jakncoke

Banned
There's nothing you can say to me about the Pirates to make me feel bad. I went from 20 years of losing seasons to the playoffs! Like young Niners fans who grew up after the late 90s, all I've known for my whole life is losing, so I'm like a kid in a candy store or Kaepernick in the kid's section of Lids... all smiles baby! And we've got Taillon and Polanco coming up next season? Things are looking good in Buccos land.

:p I wish. Im not so sure. Neither have had barely anytime AAA. If either are up it means something bad is happening with the Pirates be injuries or regression. aka like Cole being up here because our rotation was in shambles. Which I guess next year it probably will be too. Burnett is likely retired, Locke sucks again..ect.

harSon

Banned
:p I wish. Im not so sure. Neither have had barely anytime AAA. If either are up it means something bad is happening with the Pirates be injuries or regression. aka like Cole being up here because our rotation was in shambles. Which I guess next year it probably will be too. Burnett is likely retired, Locke sucks again..ect.

At the very least, they'll both make it up when the rosters expand in September. I think both have a decent chance of making it up sooner, especially if we don't do much in the off season or trading deadline. I really hope we make a splash in the off season, although I doubt it :(

I remember winning when I was younger. Too bad it was fleeting. At least I'm not an old fuck like half of this thread.

Drakeon

I think the Rams have a real shot tonight if they can find a way to put points on the board. The 9er's offense can't be run effectively with their dearth of receivers. Put 8 men in the box and play tight man-to-man and Copernisuck will appear.

Couldn't stop Demarco Murray. I think we've got a shot if we realize that we need to get back to our identity, which is running the ball. Trying to throw all over a team when our only real receiver is Anquan Boldin is a terrible idea. It wasn't a great idea against the Packers, but they decided to not cover him that day, so it worked out alright.

I'm hoping Gore hasn't lost a step, really, it's hard to tell because we keep getting away from the run (especially against the Colts, no excuse for that).

Fantomex

Man, all I know is the Dolphins just need to put pressure on Brees this Monday or else the game will be over by the first half. If we can go into the half only down a score, I like our chances.

Couldn't stop Demarco Murray. I think we've got a shot if we realize that we need to get back to our identity, which is running the ball. Trying to throw all over a team when our only real receiver is Anquan Boldin is a terrible idea. It wasn't a great idea against the Packers, but they decided to not cover him that day, so it worked out alright.

I'm hoping Gore hasn't lost a step, really, it's hard to tell because we keep getting away from the run (especially against the Colts, no excuse for that).

Gore has lost step but the running woes are moreso the offensive line than anything else. Outside of that one drive last week, they just haven't opened any running lanes.

squicken

Watching the pregame, Rams CEO said if Bradford's agents came to them with a request for an extension, they'd do it right then. Not sure that's smart

Lunchbox

Banned
People with tattoos aren't allowed to give blood or do charity work.
they always taught us at school that tattoos are a mark of low class. no wonder he collects trashy shoes. I mean who seriously wears sneakers after high school? same people who own trucks and support the dolphins

Top Bottom