• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Lunchbox

Banned
Brah, the bridges up there are ROTTING AWAY>
Its a problem that will require nearly a trillion dollars to fix. Even your daddy cant pay for it.
that's a problem for ghetto states like NY who rely on bridges. We have hills and the only major water is the Long Island sound and a quiet part of the Atlantic in the south. the rest are barely even rivers

you keep building shit below sea level and next to the shitty gulf because you can't handle the winter, and then cry for help when the tide washes it away. our cities are actually planned. Connecticut doesn't even charge tolls because there's barely anything to repair or maintain other than mandatory repaving which has it's own budget

we call you hicks for a reason broseph. we are self sustaining and built to last

that's a problem for ghetto states like NY who rely on bridges. We have hills and the only major water is the Long Island sound and a quiet part of the Atlantic in the south. the rest are barely even rivers

you keep building shit below sea level and next to the shitty gulf because you can't handle the winter, and then cry for help when the tide washes it away. our cities are actually planned. Connecticut doesn't even charge tolls because there's barely anything to repair or maintain other than mandatory repaving which has it's own budget

we call you hicks for a reason broseph. we are self sustaining and built to last

yeah but who wants to live in Connecticut?

ChanHuk

Banned

Lunchbox, how did you react when you came to realization that Santa, the tooth fairy, and the Easter bunny is your daddy?

Michigan does suck hardcore dick, look at what Detroit did to the GOAT RB. Fuck that worthless place for making Barry quit.

Lunchbox

Banned
Who cares who was at fault. Point is it needs to be fixed. Everywhere.
point is your state and it's people vote for shitty governors that have been fucking you since forever and you keep going back like Wisconsin battered wives

while I was at uconn we lost power at campus during a snowstorm in 2011 for 2 days. state made dan malloys ass come down and publicly apologize while paying back hourly wage earners what they missed during those hours regardless if they actually missed work or not.

it's your fault your state sucks, no one else's. rest of the country didn't vote for your officials. so it's when hick states come for donations and disaster relief every single fucking year we get angry and give you a earful. but then it's us that gets labeled snotty and uncaring.

take care of yourself and you wont need our care.

Indiana
Mississippi
Arkansas
New Mexico
Utah
Idaho
Ohio

Dunno, Michigan looks pretty terrible.

Syria.+We+need+OCP+now+more+than+ever_cb4aa9_4785503.jpg

From reading Roman's interview last week, I get the impression that Crabtree won't play this year at all (despite a lot of the media saying he'll probably be back some time in December). Anyone know when Manningham is scheduled to return?

From reading Roman's interview last week, I get the impression that Crabtree won't play this year at all (despite a lot of the media saying he'll probably be back some time in December). Anyone know when Manningham is scheduled to return?

I thought I read somewhere week 8 to 9 but don't quote me here. We could use both of them back though.

jakncoke

Banned
:jnc

And while Ohio is kind of crap, Cleveland looks like fucking New York City next to Detroit.

When I went there a couple times, I was amazed how little people were down there. Also anything east of of mentor to the pa border and then south from lake erie 50 or so miles(actually probably more but 50 is all i got south) is like the most destitute redneck racist pos section of people to exist. Basically west virginian hillbillies living as flat landers.

Tamanon

Banned
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/09/always-covering.html

1. The Jets and the Titans are undefeated against the spread. That’s weird and unnatural. Do not bet on this game, and if you do, be drunk.

2. That thing I said about the Raiders finishing above .500 ATS is moot as long as Matt Flynn is tasked with anything beyond recapping Breaking Bad for his far busier teammates.

3. The undefeated teams aren’t all that great. Also, winless teams aren’t all that bad, except for the Jaguars. And the Giants, hopefully.
Heh

Lunchbox

Banned
Lunchbox, how did you react when you came to realization that Santa, the tooth fairy, and the Easter bunny is your daddy?

Michigan does suck hardcore dick, look at what Detroit did to the GOAT RB. Fuck that worthless place for making Barry quit.
didnt you growup as a drug trafficking child soldier in Guam

the tooth fairy for you was Jandro the meth dealer wearing a Raiders AFC champions 2002 shirt

effzee

Asomugha was inactive last night. Has San Fran given up on him?

He was hurt in the Colts game.

Plus as bad as their D looked games 2 and 3, was he really costing them? They signed him on the cheap for a year. Rental player trying to revive his image and career.

Hope he can rebound. I don't know how he is doing actually in SanFran. Niners fans how has he looked?

Yeah Michigan people can't really shit on anyone else.

People actually travel to New Orleans for vacations. Who has ever planned a vacation to Michigan or Detroit?

People don't even want a layover in Michigan because it is such a piece of crap. The state doesn't even have a single viable city. :lol @ Lunchbox shitting on other states infrastructure. I remember reading somewhere that most streetlights in Detroit don't work...

http://www.artprize.org/

Artprize is a pretty cool event that has brought in over 1,500 entrants this year in the city of Grand Rapids. It also brings in massive amounts of tourists because of the type of even it is. Michigan is also a top 3 state in the country in terms of craft beer, while Grand Rapids was voted as Beer City USA because of the quality of Beer in the city.

While Detroit is a cesspool of awfulness most of the time, don't let it ruin the entire state for you. Just avoid downtown Detroit and all of Flint and you're golden

squicken

Thank god we 'missed' out on Fisher,

Yeah. I think what Philbin has shown is that he is a smart guy. Fisher was a ra ra tough guy who got players to play hard for him, but players will play just as hard for a guy who they think is smarter than the guy on the other sideline.

Michigan is not Detroit. Growing up in SW Michigan, my hometown was a major tourist destination and location for rich Chicago people to buy vacation homes. We're right next to Lake Michigan and it's absolutely gorgeous country. Grand Rapids is also a pretty nice city, though run by conservatives. There's also the UP, which is another big vacation spot in the summer.

ChanHuk

Banned
didnt you growup as a drug trafficking child soldier in Guam

the tooth fairy for you was Jandro the meth dealer wearing a Raiders AFC champions 2002 shirt

I like how you mention "grow up", aren't you just a delusional child hiding behind the broken dreams of Michigan. Obviously suckling on your dad's tit has caused your brain disorder to worsen to a punitive state.

Maybe you should start looking up to real men rather than men that wear Uggs and are told how and when to cut their hair because in actuality, you'll never be the man that your mother is you coward.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Did you see the stat I posted that Tates yards after contact are 2 yards higher than Fosters YPC?

yes? They're two different runners, Tates YAC are always going to be higher than Fosters. Tates are always going to be higher cause foster gets more carries, he gets more carries when grinding out the end of games, and he gets more 1 and 2 yard to go carries. Foster's strength is his vision and making the right cuts. Tate's strength is really bouncing it outside and getting the corner and he's bigger so harder to bring down on arm tackles especially when he's turning the corner. Look at his big runs this year, they've almost all come exclusively off tackle or bouncing outside.

However, I use my eyes and then listen to people like Seth Payne and Lance Z, people that know more about football than me, that say he's running fine in fact running better than he was last year. He had no training camp. Besides the fact that the running game is fine this year, they haven't lost us any games. Its seriously only been Schaub making poor decisions and the offensive line letting lots of pressure through. I believe Schaub has thrown under more pressure than any QB in the league. The one thing to be hopeful for is punt return and pick sixes are rare so... if they just regress to the mean there, they'll be pretty good.

Yeah. I think what Philbin has shown is that he is a smart guy. Fisher was a ra ra tough guy who got players to play hard for him, but players will play just as hard for a guy who they think is smarter than the guy on the other sideline.

Yeah I'm not sold on Philbin yet but I don't have any major complaints either, it's just after the 11-5 first season with Sparano I'm using a wait and see approach with this team. But I was always against getting Fisher, always thought he was very overrated.

bionic77

http://www.artprize.org/

Artprize is a pretty cool event that has brought in over 1,500 entrants this year in the city of Grand Rapids. It also brings in massive amounts of tourists because of the type of even it is. Michigan is also a top 3 state in the country in terms of craft beer, while Grand Rapids was voted as Beer City USA because of the quality of Beer in the city.

While Detroit is a cesspool of awfulness most of the time, don't let it ruin the entire state for you. Just avoid downtown Detroit and all of Flint and you're golden
You also have the entire Lunchbox family so that kind of brings your state down.

I honestly have only been to Detroit in Michigan and it was a craphole. Even shittier than St. Louis and Cleveland.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Schneider sold Pete on Russell. You team is still 7-9 TJACK w/o that. Still waiting on just one really good get for Snead in STL
Schneider was brought in right after Carroll for a reason, you know. Him and Carroll have a good working relationship, and it's more cooperative than anything else. Also, a lot of roster moves have been low risk with high potential upside. TJack in 2011 didn't work out, but we were entirely free to explore other options. Matt Flynn made a good buck off of us, but not enough to make us hesitate in starting Russell.

Lunchbox

Banned
I like how you mention "grow up", aren't you just a delusional child hiding behind the broken dreams of Michigan. Obviously suckling on your dad's tit has caused your brain disorder to worsen to a punitive state.

Maybe you should start looking up to real men rather than men that wear Uggs and are told how and when to cut their hair because in actuality, you'll never be the man that your mother is you coward.

the raiders fan training juvie you were in clearly fed you some expired adderall. that's why you're having these delusions while playing farming sims on your 2ds

uggs jokes are so 2006, girls haven't wore that shit in ages. but you wouldn't know since the last time you came in contact with a human female was when the ravens fullback next to sweetpea came over. you spent all your spare change on buying Dlc for animal crossing so she said she'll do you when the raiders win something

Top Bottom