• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

An old friend returns to watch your Cleveland #Browns take on the @Bengals this Sunday at 1pm @FEStadium. pic.twitter.com/9rMfHXSbnU
1378322_10151896242699684_678777574_n.jpg
Looks like Browns bringing back the Elf tomorrow

bionic77

Which was because of sub-par offensive line play and penalties, both consistent with the preseason, not the fact they weren't at home.

And going into Houston, our RG is the only one on the line who's in his starting role. If we lose it won't be because we were on the road.
Whatever the reason you guys have not been the same team on the road and at home.

That may not be the case this year but it must be proven to me first!

Analogous to the Steelers. They may win a game or two but it must be proven to me first!

i find it strange that i can literally watch ANY nfl game and be extremely interested (i'll come home early to see any thursday game... including browns/bills this week!) but i couldn't care less about college football and will rarely watch it. why is that neogaf? why is that?

rando14

i find it strange that i can literally watch ANY nfl game and be extremely interested (i'll come home early to see any thursday game... including browns/bills this week!) but i couldn't care less about college football and will rarely watch it. why is that neogaf? why is that?

Would you watch your alma matter or not them either?

Narag

I'm the same way. Never really figured it out.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'll watch college football, but I don't really have much investment in whoever is playing much of the time. I'll definitely appreciate games like OU/Boise State though.

Greg

I wish we could set up a meet between Greg and Finley.
one day...

I'm the same way, and it's because most of the games are shit

the upsets are entertaining, but you have to watch shitty teams in hopes that it happens

Milchjon

Little bit of snow on the drive in to Colorado, but it's awesome in Denver right now.

Looks to be even better tomorrow.

Man, I'm so looking forward to snow.

Loving these crisp, cool and sunny fall days right now too.

There really are three awesome seasons. And then there's summer.

There is stories? Also I call bs on the only 1 time you loved that shit and were talking it up in IRC! You probably own the Blu-Ray to them all!

Dammit, you watch Hannah Montana: The Movie once and then people just assume you like High School Musical as well. Although Vanessa Hudges could totally buy me a diner.

Maybe I should watch it. Hmmmm

Man, I'm so looking forward to snow.

Loving these crisp, cool and sunny fall days right now too.

There really are three awesome seasons. And then there's summer.

Ah yes, snow. The season where public transport stops working an riding your bike is impossible if there is too much of it (these are serious problems). I love the cold, but snow is only beautiful when you have nowhere to go. Fall is mostly rain and so is Spring. So Winter > Summer > Fall > Spring

h1nch

Other than watching Texas (mostly irrelevant since Colt McCoy injured his noodle arm in the title game) I don't really give a shit about college football. I'll watch it occasionally and I usually attend the local bowl game every year but I don't have nearly the same level of passion for the college game as I do the NFL. While it can be entertaining, it doesn't change the fact that you're essentially watching the equivalent of a minor league football team.

90% of those kids will go on to something other than football because they're not anywhere near good enough to play in the NFL.

Top Bottom