• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

what everyones just telling their life stories this morning?

well i was feeling charitable this morning, so i ran out and bought a $1800 tag for my wrist. helping out the local nordstorms stay in business

I like to share with you people. Even with your semi-rich ass.

Also, my watch is better.

Fox318

07f0W66.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Praise from Lord Brady:

Cleveland Browns' Brian Hoyer receives high praise from his former mentor Tom Brady heading into Bengals game

"Brian was a great player who worked hard to develop himself into a starting caliber NFL quarterback,'' Brady told cleveland.com in an email exchange. "Nobody worked harder or committed himself more than Brian. He's a great friend and I'm not surprised that he's succeeded once he got an opportunity.''

A former Super Bowl and NFL MVP, Brady saw in Hoyer the traits that enabled him to defeat the Vikings 31-27 last week with a last-minute touchdown pass to Jordan Cameron in just his second career start.

"He has everything it takes physically and mentally to play the position,'' said Brady. "He loves football and works hard at getting better.''

6a0115709f071f970b013486da045a970c.jpe

Target has Wii U games B2G1. I'm considering The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, and Rayman Legends. What do you guys think? Worth it or should I wait for lower prices?

bionic77

Bionic's fried chicken talk made me go to KFC.
Don't hate.

Bionic's soccer talk made me throw up.

Also, getting paid to get drunk on the job is an underrated perk. So is scoring free 1.5l bottles of fine beer.
Pretty sure the KFC made you throw up.

KFC is shit. If you have to eat at a chain it must be Popeyes. If you were actually smart you would just buy a frier for home and follow the recipe on Good Eats (they have it on the internets). But I don't think you can be smart and also pay money for KFC.

Idk if any of you have a pita pit around you? But I just got some, ordered a Dagwood ( chicken, ham, and prime rib) it's like a meat tornado in my mouth.
Edit: lmao jak
I said that a few weeks back. Pita Pit is decent.

Milchjon

Pretty sure the KFC made you throw up.

KFC is shit. If you have to eat at a chain it must be Popeyes. If you were actually smart you would just buy a frier for home and follow the recipe on Good Eats (they have it on the internets). But I don't think you can be smart and also pay money for KFC.

Motherfucker it's all we've got.

And I'm not gonna heat up a fryer at 9 PM after work.

And yes, Popeyes is awesome. I considered becoming a janitor at a US military base near Stuttgart to get access to Popeyes. Alas, even for a shitty $6.50 or so janitor job in Germany you need to be a US citizen.

(My KFC was fine, btw.)

bionic77

So let me get this straight Lunchbox

You can afford a 1800 watch
But dont have nfl sunday ticket
nfl channel
can pay hundreds on 3rd rate seafood dinners
live in a state with detroit
live in a state where xbox one tour isnt hosting
paying 500 a week in taxes

This is how advanced your story has gotten right?
You forgot that his daddy got him a bimmer and owns a huge yacht.

I used to be a little jelly over the bimmer. I can afford one but instead of that we are putting most of our savings in our kids college fund instead (and what's left is going towards the next house). Apparently college is expensive these days. That's what our devilish financial advisor is saying these days.

But now that I know you live in the suburbs of Flint I feel much better. You could give me a new Ferrari and mansion and I still wouldn't want to live in that hole.

Colasante

This Patriots-Gronkowski disagreement about his return is interesting. I hope Gronk gets his way and can stay out as long as he needs to get right.

Lunchbox

Banned
Sinn is a fine piece of German engineering. Prada is far more sophisticated than Ray Ban.

And thank you, one day we will walk though Boston together and you'll have an Etro shirt as well and everybody will look at us with envy.

you think i dont have my collection of euro shirts? place and time bro

ill even let you borrow my oakleys when we are at fenway

66BLTgf.png

This Patriots-Gronkowski disagreement about his return is interesting. I hope Gronk gets his way and can stay out as long as he needs to get right.

I agree. Look what happened with Amendola. We don't need Gronk now, we need Gronk in January.

Yeah, trust the dude from Michigan on style.

Why you gotta hate on my beautiful shirt?

you think i dont have my collection of euro shirts? place and time bro

ill even let you borrow my oakleys when we are at fenway

Okay, Larry was right....

Still, unlike that 'thing' my shirt is beautiful. Also, I hope you recognize greatness and have Van Persie on the back of that ManU jersey.

bionic77

I don't like the direction this thread is taking.

This euro trash group hug should be contained in the fantasy football thread.

Top Bottom