• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

bionic77

You want a hug yourself? Post some pictures if your shirt if you feel left out.
My kids are sick. Give me a few minutes. One of them will throw up all over my shirt and then I will post it. Pre-vomit and it won't fit in with the samples you degenerates have already posted.

On one hand it would be cool to have rich parents cause of all the money. On the other hand it would suck dick because you'd have to live by daddies rules. Fuck that! I love doing nothing on Sundays, playing video games when I please, involving in debauchery at music concerts and being financially independent by my own hands!

But yeah I'd trade it all if I could inherit millions :(

ChanHuk

Banned
Nice watch Lunchbox, just shows you still got no class you degenerate donkey dick suckling imbecile.

I have a poor mans Tag F1 that I bought for $300 with certs. I would never drop that much money on a Tag, beg your daddy for an Omega. And also LOL Nordstorms? If you ain't shopping at Nieman Marcus you fake. At least go to Bloomingdales.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
With Enron, it's always somebody else's fault.

I'm not a mod anymore, so while I'd have permed him it wasn't me. He gets banned on a regular basis for his approach to posting, which is mainly whining about others instead of talking about anything of substance.

With Enron, it's always somebody else's fault.

I'm not a mod anymore, so while I'd have permed him it wasn't me.
As someone with experience dealing with mods and questionable bans, it really may be the case. I read that thread, that seemed to be prior bad acts coming into play all the way. Nothing really more inflammatory than what others were saying.

Also please Giants, just beat KC tomorrow so I can pretend the season will be alright.

bionic77

On one hand it would be cool to have rich parents cause of all the money. On the other hand it would suck dick because you'd have to live by daddies rules. Fuck that! I love doing nothing on Sundays, playing video games when I please, involving in debauchery at music concerts and being financially independent by my own hands!

But yeah I'd trade it all if I could inherit millions :(
What if you had to live in Detroit?

I think I would rather live under a bridge in a first world country than be a millionaire in Detroit.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
As someone with experience dealing with mods and questionable bans, it really may be the case. I read that thread, that seemed to be prior bad acts coming into play all the way. Nothing really more inflammatory than what others were saying.
Nah, he was in another thread about the same time trying to silence any talk about the government shutdown and being really condescending about it. I checked because it seemed a bit off to me too. lol

Godslay

Banned

Also please Giants, just beat KC tomorrow so I can pretend the season will be alright.

We are brothers in arms tomorrow. Beat KC and beat the Eagles.

What if you had to live in Detroit?

I think I would rather live under a bridge in a first world country than be a millionaire in Detroit.

Wedge X is the real king of Detroit.

rando14

http://www.battleredblog.com/2013/9/28/4779584/the-film-room-attacking-the-seahawks-secondary

Good write up with some great insight in how to attack the Seahawks defense. Woht post the the article because it is long but worth the read. Too bad the ay you attack it is NOT what Kubiak likes to do. Oh and fuck Schaub....2 pick sixes tomorrow.

Main point:

To beat the Seattle secondary, it will not come down to who is the better football player, but rather who makes the fewest mistakes.

That's what it'll come down to period. Hook us up Schoob and we'll return the favor by bludgeoning the rest of the afc south! <3

Looking forward to the game tomorrow! Should be fun

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
http://www.battleredblog.com/2013/9/28/4779584/the-film-room-attacking-the-seahawks-secondary

Good write up with some great insight in how to attack the Seahawks defense. Woht post the the article because it is long but worth the read. Too bad the ay you attack it is NOT what Kubiak likes to do. Oh and fuck Schaub....2 pick sixes tomorrow.
Heh, bunch formation. The teams we've played so far all gravitated to that formation when playing us.

Also, it has our defense as primarily man coverage, when that's not necessarily the case. We've just been using it more given the performance of our secondary.

MechDX

Main point:

That's what it'll come down to period. Hook us up Schoob and we'll return the favor by bludgeoning the rest of the afc south! <3

Looking forward to the game tomorrow! Should be fun

Im going to do yard work. not worth my time at this point to even give a rats ass. Schaub is fucking complete trash and Kubiak is the physical representation of conservative and stubbornness.

Hito you can just give me my avatar now so I can get it on and over with ASAP. The I can start my Dolphins fandom!

rando14

Im going to do yard work. not worth my time at this point to even give a rats ass. Schaub is fucking complete trash and Kubiak is the physical representation of conservative and stubbornness.

Hito you can just give me my avatar now so I can get it on and over with ASAP. The I can start my Dolphins fandom!

Nah come on man don't be like that! :( It's a friendly rivalry!

squicken

Good choice on the Phins. Good QB, good coach, team on the way up

bionic77

I think the Texans are going to win.

It will probably buy Scoob and Kubs another season.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

I'm not falling for your attempt to reverse jinx this. This is hardly an unwinnable game for you guys.

MechDX

I think the Texans are going to win.

It will probably buy Scoob and Kubs another season.

There is sooooo much against the Texans.

-Duane Brown likely out at LT. We have a hologram playing RT
-no way Dre is 100%. NONE
-Schaub. Seahawks will throw the kitchen sink at him to rattle him
-both starting corners re either hurt/sick neither practiced much this week
-no pressure from OLB's as I stated before the season
-its a Fox game....we suck on Fox aired games
-Big games...Texans collapse
-Kubiak "takes what the defense gives him". The Hawks don't give jackshit. So I guess Schaubiak just shits themselves?

I'm not falling for your attempt to reverse jinx this. This is hardly an unwinnable game for you guys.

Dude this team is still in the same funk they ended the season with last year. Its not some "self jinx" bullshit, its the god aweful truth.

squicken

Lol the texans can't beat Seattle. The hawks should be favored in every game but will probably end up 15-1. I just hope Peyton can avoid choking so we can see a good SB

No Danny or Gronk? It is too bad Atlanta has no pass rush or they could have made that matter

bionic77

Lol the texans can't beat Seattle. The hawks should be favored in every game but will probably end up 15-1. I just hope Peyton can avoid choking so we can see a good SB

No Danny or Gronk? It is too bad Atlanta has no pass rush or they could have made that matter
Do we know for certain that Seattle has learned to play on the road?

It hasn't been proven to me yet. Week one they were held to 12 against the Panthers.

squicken

It hasn't been proven to me yet. Week one they were held to 12 against the Panthers.

That was an Uncle Milty game. They just did enough to get the win vs a team that couldn't play offense. Seattle is sadly legit. Best we can hope for is Peyton stopping them in the Super Bowl

Drakeon

This is a good point. Panthers nearly beat them, played a hell of a game against them. Just because they beat 3 teams who are collectively 3-7 doesn't mean a whole lot. Yes, they shit on the niners, but so did the Colts. Let's not crown them in Week 4 just yet.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Which was because of sub-par offensive line play and penalties, both consistent with the preseason, not the fact they weren't at home.

And going into Houston, our RG is the only one on the line who's in his starting role. If we lose it won't be because we were on the road.

BigAT

sunburn at the end of September

I hate you, Ohio

A pain I know all too well.

lemon-of-troy1.png

Greg

dat albino skin
pale is in!

Which was because of sub-par offensive line play and penalties, both consistent with the preseason, not the fact they weren't at home.

And going into Houston, our RG is the only one on the line who's in his starting role. If we lose it won't be because we were on the road.
Schaub is going to throw a ball through Sherman's chest

A pain I know all too well.
I normally use sunscreen, but it just didn't cross my mind this time of year

Top Bottom