• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

squicken

ABC keeps running this promo with a very large woman I've never heard of as if it is a reason I would watch the show. Am I missing something here? Is it some form of jokes the kids are doing now?

jbug617

Banned
ABC keeps running this promo with a very large woman I've never heard of as if it is a reason I would watch the show. Am I missing something here? Is it some form of jokes the kids are doing now?

Her?

tumblr_mt1ofu6hTb1ssi9luo1_400.gif

squicken

I'm enjoying Wisconsin's late game, clock eating, dink and dunk drive that inevitably stalls in the red zone. Also known as a Sam Bradford

Really enjoyed watching the Braves and Dodgers tank the last part of the season to avoid playing a superior NL Central team until the NLCS.

ShaneB

That larger lady was funny in Pitch Perfect. Fun movie.

Also damn Cajun at that news :( hope everyone is ok.

Just finished watching The Two Escobars, really terrific stuff, and quite horrifying just the same. I mentioned my distaste for soccer earlier, but it's more or less the soccer fans I can't comprehend. Soccer highlights can be a beautiful thing, but man soccer fans are insane.

Lunchbox

Banned
chan, wanna go see rush together

that movie looks sweet with fast car and racers and their tag heuers fucking Olivia Wilde an killing each other on the track

Godslay

Banned
That larger lady was funny in Pitch Perfect. Fun movie.

Also damn Cajun at that news :( hope everyone is ok.

Just finished watching The Two Escobars, really terrific stuff, and quite horrifying just the same. I mentioned my distaste for soccer earlier, but it's more or less the soccer fans I can't comprehend. Soccer highlights can be a beautiful thing, but man soccer fans are insane.

Wonderful, yet heartbreaking story. Escobar is a fascinating character, such a strange time period as well. Glad you liked it.

ShaneB

Wonderful, yet heartbreaking story. Escobar is a fascinating character, such a strange time period as well. Glad you liked it.

What I love about most of the 30 for 30's that I have watched is that they are generally wonderful yet heartbreaking stories. But yeah, really loved it, so I can certainly understand how highly regarded it is.

But that isn't available in the states.

Well.. it kinda is.

Vyer

shit, this Draw Play is great. This blurb at the end of a David Wilson strip was better than the joke in the comic:

I was in the backfield when a QB came up to me

Handed me a Ball, told me to take it up the seam

Run Faster, passblock better

Eli? You don’t control me!

I PUT IT ON THE GROUND

I HATE GILBRIDE’S SYSTEM, MAN

Top Bottom