• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

th3dude

Sorry if this is slightly off topic...

Anyone using the madden Sunday ticket I here? If so, have the games been working via airplay? Or will I need to hook my computer up to my tv?

bionic77

Steelers v Vikings is live on terrestrial television in the UK (basically Free to air, viewable by anyone) from 5:30 to 8pm.

I've never seen them do this, not during primetime hours. Should be really interesting to see the numbers it gets.
If the NFL really wants to expand to Europe they better hope that no one watches it.

This is the kind of game that is going to make Americans question why we watch.

Godslay

Banned
HAPPY NATIONAL COFFEE DAY!

I celebrate it everyday!

No shit Sherlock.

Im going to finish my coffee, cut my lawn before it rains and head down to Gamestop to get a new game to play this afternoon. Nice to have my Sundays free again.

Sounds like a good time. Keep fighting myself over whether I want Killzone Mercs. Been an internal battle for a week, mainly because I know I'll play it for a few hours and likely never come back.

BigAT

an Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
One thing @MikeSilver mentioned on #NFLGameDay: #Packers an intriguing option for a possible Freeman trade, per opposing GMs. Need a backup

Enough with this foolishness. Tell me why the Packers would give up picks or ANYTHING for a backup quarterback that is making $8.4 million this year and that they only get to rent for the next 12 weeks.

I can't believe guys like that get paid to talk about football.

Greg

I just finished a cup. Nectar of the gods, my friend, nectar of the gods.

I celebrate it everyday!
YES!

I bet that guy was drinking coffee when he made that

Like Seattle needs extra motivation.
Sherman drinks a bag of dicks each morning

Enough with this foolishness. Tell me why the Packers would give up picks or ANYTHING for a backup quarterback that is making $8.4 million this year and that they only get to rent for the next 12 weeks.

think about it... Freeman's love of food + Wisconsin

it will only take a month before he turns into their secret weapon - an offensive lineman

Fox318

Like Seattle needs extra motivation.

Yup Seattle loves their Starbucks

cEBPTKE.jpg

squicken

The Bucs would have to eat money and convert salary to a bonus. Pick would be a late round conditional pick. It's not like it's a 3rd or something

Sounds like a good time. Keep fighting myself over whether I want Killzone Mercs. Been an internal battle for a week, mainly because I know I'll play it for a few hours and likely never come back.
Campaign is short but sweet and the MP is loads of fun. I need someone to play with so I think you should pick it up!

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Pats believe Rob Gronkowski wants to play, but his dad is keeping him off the field as a precaution after he injured himself in playoffs

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Gronk has looked good in practice, Patriots think he's ready. Gronk has also told teammates he may even wait until Week 6 to play (yikes)

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 3m
RT @InsideUSC: To recap, Lane Kiffin pulled of team bus outside LAX private terminal and fired. Team went back to #USC without him

Not a fan of colleges but damn that shit is cold blooded.

brentech

Never understood why any team would hire Lane. He doesn't seem like a good leader or general coach. I don't think he's some great football mind. Other than his dad has a name, I never understood it.

Never understood why any team would hire Lane. He doesn't seem like a good leader or general coach. I don't think he's some great football mind. Other than his dad has a name, I never understood it.

his track record these last five years has been...eh

Even as a "big name" I'd be surprised if he lands a good gig again

MechDX

Serious question to you Mr. Mech.

Do you think Tate could be a lead back in this league? Or is he being protected a bit by a sturdy run blocking OL?

i tried
he could
when healthy

Let me add this: Tate was in Kubiaks doghouse last year after a hammy injury earlier in the year. Tate made a twitter comment in the offseason about how his uniform from the Pats playoff loss wasn't even dirty and he didn't know why. Underutilized IMO, can be pretty good and can catch the ball as well when given chances.

Top Bottom